B2C info???

Discussion in 'New York' started by plazaman, Sep 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JoeyP

JoeyP

Is it worth it at all?

B2C

Since this appears to be on of the many "bait and switch" agencies, I think that it would be safe to assume that most or all of the pictures are phoney.

The girls that they send are probably different each time. These providers could be dangerous when they realize that their time has been wasted.

It's the agency that deserves the punishment here ULTIMATE TOUCH 212-279-5502.

Is there a better way to out them?
  2. Cheater

Cheater

B2S-
    Do you think that its wise that you be in the session at all? Maybe you should just show up near the end. It is very possible that "Anastasia" is aware of her website pics and if she sees you right away, she may bolt.

The best thing would be for you to show up towards the end, when she is unclothed ... lol. Then you can make side by side comparisons of her photos and yours.
  3. Body2see

Body2see

rescheduling

HI Guys,
    I am sorry to say that my meeting with Anastasia did not happen today. She supposedly didn't feel well BUT the meeting was rescheduled for Friday morning.

FYI - I am having a male friend of mine set this encounter up so as to not raise any suspisions with this service.

Believe it or not , I am looking forward to this meeting. I am going to let her do her session with us and then I will request some photos with her, and THEN I will show her the pics on the web and ask her to have them removed.

I will have no HARD feelings with her but hmmmmmm......I think my friend will (smile)

Big hugs and kisses, B2S
  4. jras

jras

afternoon delight

I always wondered what inspired such a loyal following to B2S, and yesterday I found out! Incredible curves and lips to die for, true enough, but also an extraordinary ability to put you at ease and make you feel "special" and connected at the moment (yeah, Judge, I know it's all illusory and self-deception, but who cares?!?). Did I mention her lips ...? Sometimes reality actually lives up to fantasy billing.

We did a little web-surfing in between cups, and she showed me some pics of a young, lovely blonde, busty lass that she may do doubles with in the near future. Contact her for the details.

B2S, hope your little meeting today with Anastasia is amusing!

jras
  5. Casper

Casper

Re: B2S

Then they can be known as 2B2S
  6. ny_dc_bl

ny_dc_bl banned

Double...

Yeah! and maybe she posed for the exact same photos!

On the other hand... a double session with B2C and her double... hmmm
  7. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

B2S

What if she looks exactly like you? We all have a double out there sometimes.
  8. Body2see

Body2see

Badz

You are so silly. A self post on someone using my pictures, Hmmmmm....I never quite thought of it that way.

Maybe she will let me take a picture of us together and put it in a review.

This could be very interesting (smile) Gee wiz....I feel as though the plot is thicking.

Gotta run.

big hugs and kisses, B2S
  9. badz

badz Bronze

can't self post!! that's a no no
  10. fumpton

fumpton

B2S, don't forget to write a review.
  11. ew

ew Silver

Classic.
  12. Body2see

Body2see

The call was made

I did it. The date has been set. Wed. morning. I sooooo wish I could tell you where this is going to be so you can see the surprised look on her face when she comes through the door.

Referee, MC, hmmm...does anyone think that I may need a body guard? Yikes !! I hope not. Anyhow this is a first for me.

Big hugs and kisses, B2S
  13. jras

jras

Get Ready to Rumble!

You gotta have an emcee! Pick me. Pick me.

jras
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

Re: Bleachers?

as long as they hand out raincoats like the do for the front few rows at the killer whale tank at sea world.
  15. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Heh There Frumpton

Frumpton,

If you are going to be the referee, then I believe they may need to be weighed in. In that case-I volunteer to weigh in Body2See. Everyone knows if a scale is not around (and I sure hope it is not)-that you can always accurately tell a girls weight by having them sit on your face. Christ-I think that I died and went to heaven-Body2See grinding on my face! Wow-is that bringing back some very fond memories of a few months ago. Panic has just set in-I hope that I did not lose her telephone number!
  16. fumpton

fumpton

B2S, I want to volunteer to be the referee when and if this girl shows up.
  17. ny_dc_bl

ny_dc_bl banned

Bleachers?

I'm thinking front row would be much better.
  18. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Heh There Body2See

Body2See,

If you are selling tickets to that frisky event-they may be in even higher demand then tickets to Yankee Stadium this evening! Heh-Can I watch from the Bleachers?
  19. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Holy Shit

I would pay to see this
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

well i'd just like to be in the room when ana pulls a no show and b2c gets bored.