Backpage ads with numbers only

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by vad1, Nov 30, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. billyS

billyS

I've been banned at least three times. Possibly four. But I can definitely remember the circumstances of three.
    Mr. Wiggley and Sophia Belle like this.
  2. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

He’s my friend. And if anyone on here has got any lashing from him (or Slinky), I promise you I have got my fair share and I’ve been banned. I just learned to respect the rules instead of being so rebellious. He and I just learned how to communicate and now we are cool. I take up for those who I believe are worth of being defended.
    Mr. Wiggley and vad1 like this.
  3. Hollander

Hollander

You are such a brown noser. Lol. God bless you!
  4. Hollander

Hollander

To each, their own. All I know is, I enjoy this place a lot more without him lurking thread to thread.

But, apologies, if my verbiage was a little over the top.

I'm glad he moved on and wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors.
  5. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

I have no idea what Hollander means by his comments regarding Banacek. He was witty, a gentleman moderator and would fix the fucks ups of members who can follow fairly simple rules of the site.
    Mr. Wiggley, Sophia Belle and vad1 like this.
  6. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Speak deeply into my microphone?
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  7. Lickher69

Lickher69

Instead of searching on names (almost useless now) I use either the social media name Or an emoji sequence.
    I tried the number... sometimes that doesn’t even work. BP quite possibly scewing themselves up enough to deflect responsibility?
  8. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

He made it better. You could only be mad at him if you weren’t following the rules... he was big on making sure Slinky’s rules were followed.
  9. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Can I do a threesome with Amal?
    Better yet can I have BOGO with Brother B's freebies?
    Tonto25 likes this.
  10. hardndslick

hardndslick

WOW!! He turned down a free session.
  11. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I do alll the time... hell I have offered him free sessions to come back,., I will tell him that you say hello and I will let him know he’s missed!
    Mr. Wiggley and backseat like this.
  12. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Please text. My microphone on my phone is messed up. Waiting for the new one to get here
    gold69 likes this.
  13. billyS

billyS

Sophia, what's the best time to reach you and do you prefer text or calls?
  14. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

Tell him we miss you you funny fucker
  15. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Banacek told me to telll you hello!!
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  16. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Lol, Wiggley was the fourth regular yesterday to mention it. I was like WTF
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  17. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Who is this Amal guy? What do you have against him? ;)
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  18. Amal is the epitome of male domination. When you will give up your ass you gave it all up. If you do it right away you are a nasty whore. If you wait awhile and then give it up to someone it says to them that you will pretty much do anything for them. Keep holding out and then make Mr. Wiggley pay big $$$ for it. He will be your best advertising. :D I had a long term arrangement with someone who stopped seeing everyone for me except this one guy who would give her 500 to get into her tiny tight little butt for a half hour or forty five minutes once a month. I never tried to stop her and she would prep herself a day beforehand for it. 500 is 500 no matter how you look at it. From my perspective I wouldnt want anyone sticking their dick up my ass so I wouldn't stick my dick up yours. Wiping shit off my dick is not erotic. :rolleyes:
  19. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Why is it that everyone wants me to do Amal... ugh
  20. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Forgot to say like your pose on your tummy with the shoes. Dreaming of parting the cheeks.