Bareback everything except intercourse?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Mobileman, Feb 16, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

A personal observation. I have relatives in Italy, they do not want to come to America. They have it so good over there now that what would be the use in comming over here. They did not have that attitude say ten years ago, back then they all wanted to come here. The reason they have it so good there is because of US and the U.S. Do you know that certain drugs manufactured by US companies sell cheeper in Europe than here. We Americans have and continue to subsidise the rest of the world, and because of this, they get resentful of all the "charity" we provide them.
  2. Thorn

Thorn

Anyone care to comment on the fact that if you take the Pennsylvania/Maryland border [the famous "Mason-Dixon Line"] and extrapolate it across Delaware Bay, it bisects the lower fifth of New Jersey?
  3. Thorn

Thorn

And it is exported around the world.

Let us see. All most of the rest of the world knows about us is from the U.S. tv shows they see on their home sets, U.S. talk television, their impression of the american justice system is the O.J. trial, american law enforcement from the Ramsey kidnapping...

anyone wonder why they think our system sucks and that americans, on average, are stupid.

[maybe we are... I don't know anymore]
  4. tigerguy

tigerguy

This is a Whore board, not a medical board. It does not have mission to promote safer sex and so don't count on it to provide accurate medical advice. Go to CDC site to find out accurate information what is safer sex and make up your mind on how much risk you can tolerate.
  5. Monk

Monk

Serious topics? Like actually reviewing a provider, for instance? Nah, that'll never happen.
  6. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Sounds okay to me, if he takes Betty Sue as full payment, don wanna have to pay any extra, like Wilma, my prized piggy.
  7. Casper

Casper

I think you have a dentist as a neighbor. Two mobile homes down. He might be able to fix that for you if you allow him access to your sister, Betty Sue.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2003
  8. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Yeah, but the space in my teeth keep wislin'
  9. Casper

Casper

Tomorrow on Jerry Springer:
    Round table discussion
    Topic: If you could read, would you ?
  10. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

When ever I see threads like this along with their responses the thought of Jerry Springer comes to mind with the audience yelling "go to Oprah" at someone who brings up a serious topic that we don't want to discuss (or are tired of discussing)

Only Jerry Springer fans will get this, guess JL will be left in the cold.
  11. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

As Lawrence Welk would say.......

Ah one
    Ah tu
    Ah tree ;)
  12. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Casper,

Excellent point that you just made about the search feature.
  13. Casper

Casper

That's why SB saw fit to give us a search button. Once someone tells you it's been talked about before, people should then feel free to SEARCH.
  14. billyS

billyS

It has but remember new people are joining the site all the time. Its like with teen-love flicks. When a critic says "we've seen it all before, yes we have. But the curreent teenagers havn't. So they need their, "She's all that" to our "Fast times at Rigdemont High"
  15. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Has this topic not be bantered back and forth for an endless amount of times?
  16. billyS

billyS

17. Casper

Casper

Not again
  18. Mobileman

Mobileman

This is something I have wondered about from time to time...I am not suggesting this should be done.....just curious about the actual risks involved. It seems to me that most men would say that a great time with a provider, or in that case, any girl, would include dfk, bbbj, oral on her, fingering of her openings, perhaps some anal licking and fingering, and bbbjtc. However, when it comes down to actual intercourse...we wear condoms. But bodily fluids have already been exchanged before intercourse, mouths have been exposed to genitals, fingers have been inserted...arent all of these as risky as not wearing a condom would be? I am not including the pregnacy factor..say she is on the pill...but I am referring to HIV and STD's. I would like to hear some peoples thoughts and views as well as anyone with medical background.