Bay Rudge, Brooklyn

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by MJC185, May 22, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. skagen

skagen

The Russian providers/incall in Brooklyn appear to be legit. I've used a couple and didn't meet any remorely questionable women. They usally work out of private apartments in apartment buildings.

What you will get from the russians though, is a lot of fudging on description example: I ask for a girl no older than 23 and when I turn up at the apartment I see a woman who by anybody's standards looks at least 35. So be prepared to waste some time if you're particular.

By the way ASTORIA is another location where the "women" who have ads appear to be of questionable origin, just like the Bay Ridge indies .

No idea how this geographic thing has turned out that way, but there are clear differences in what is available in each borough: eg Queens is almost exclusively hispanic incalls; there are few non-russian incall houses in Brookyln, Staten Island seems to be Massage only or outcall. I suspect that it may have something to do with underworld territories, variations in police cooperation/payoffs, by precint etc...
  2. MJC185

MJC185

Bay Ridge, Brooklyn

Hey Everyone,

There had been talk a while back about the questionable birth sex of providers in the Bay Ridge are of Brooklyn.

I came across several ads for Massage in the Staten Island Advance for places that operate in BR. I called and most of them sound Eastern European, with very bad English.

My question is...Would the TS/TV scare apply to these types of places? Does anyone know anything or has anyone TRIED any of these places?

TIA,
    MJC