BBBJ in Vegas?

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by erueru, Feb 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. vegaslover

vegaslover

don't waste your time traveling to ranches unless you find negotiating a pleasurable experience , play it safe, stick with independents (eros good source) , there are too many to name, about a dozen real good reputable ones, check out their reviews for more info,you'll have no probelms;

bar girls, yes there are many (hundreds,thousands!) but becareful, can be risky, can be more expensive, I vote for independents for the #1 option.
  2. glenn1262

glenn1262

You can check out the women in LV on Eros. Mya Chan was great for the price, if you are into asians. No BBBJ but removed cover and let me shoot all over breast and face.
  3. BillyBonker

BillyBonker

I had to check out one of the legal brothels for the heck of it the one and only time I got to Vegas about 10 years ago. I don't remember which one, but they all are pretty much the same.

The girl I picked was one of the best lookers there at the time and she was not model material. Wanted 1000 for f/s, offered 200, we settled at 400. Average time, not bad, but not great. Would not repeat at that price, never.
  4. RuffToy

RuffToy

This is Vegas man, you should be able to get that in the airport when your get off the plane.
  5. NoName2

NoName2

you have no chance at anything bareback at the chickenranch, and the prices are outrageous, especially comapred to the mediocre quality of the women.
  6. murman36

murman36

When you call....

Tell them you're looking for a girl that "hates the taste of latex"
    Or you're looking for a french lesson spoken in "bare native tounge"
    Good luck
  7. fumpton

fumpton

Nikki Avalon. greek is also on the menu with her
  8. DoNotDisturb

DoNotDisturb

Try theamazingchase

Blonde - don't know where the boundaries start between 'voluptuous' and BBW

LOVES BBBJ - and she can go DEEP ;)
    A LOT is on her menu

Hope this helps - if you need a reference, just say the guy she visited at the RIO in January

ENJOY!!!!
  9. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

they all subtly work the bars...that should be easy.
  10. erueru

erueru

No, see, that's the whole problem. When responding to ads on the phone, you can't outright ask about BBBJ. They just won't respond to your question. That's why I am posting this question here, to find out beforehand the availability of BBBJ, by a specific provider, if possible.
    As far as the Chicken Ranch: when all is said and done, it adds up to alot of moolah and travel time. I just want a quick bj in my room, clean up and get back to playing.
  11. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

your options are limitless

when you get there....check out the ads

they are literally all over the place. I have a question for you ???

Why not try out the Chicken Ranch ??
  12. erueru

erueru

I'll be in Las Vegas for a couple of days at the end of March. Does anyone know of an outcall provider (to my hotel) that will provide BBBJ (with or without FS?)
    The BBBJ is the operative thing here. Any recommendations would be most appreciated.