Bbbjtc

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by tapper, Feb 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. moffzippy

moffzippy

I gotta echo the last two posts. THAT'S the kind of selfless sharing of info that makes UG so damn helpful!

You rock GG.
  2. capitan

capitan

Greekgirl,

I agree with Pete, and I give you my highest regards for being honest and helpful, and facials are a real turn-on for me.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  3. petehanse

petehanse

Greekgirlinnj

What an honest response. I admire you for praising other ladies even though it may take away business from yourself. You are indeed a hot and classy lady. Do take care!
  4. tapper

tapper

Thanks for the info Greek Girl. To bad you don’t offer it, as you do look hot on your site. I will check out some of your suggestions as I am really looking for someone from the area to setup a weekly appointment.
  5. markhughs

markhughs

Re: what if?

If any of you have interest in a session like that, just contact me. Click on the ad and let me know so I can pick a place and date convenient for all of you.

Betty,

I have been trying to get down in -- uh, I mean to -- your neck for quite a while now. I'd love to see you up in Parsippany area!
  6. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

nope sorry i dont do tc..facials yes no spit or swallow

but kimmie will be in seacacus next week u should check her out
    also candie i hear is awesome as well as champagne girls..

not sure if any uptown girls or mai-lings girl offer that

dakota from njtens gets rave reviews as well

and betty of course..

the i.r.i.s.h. lass from the area is a doll too
  7. tapper

tapper

GREAT! Sign me up Betty. I am sure you will have no problem filling all bookings.
  8. oldhoward

oldhoward

**** from Bellville is great
  9. Quick Popper

Quick Popper

A trip to NNJ would be a dream cum true....Even better would be if you can arrange for Karla to be with you....I'm already starting to take my vitamins and drink my pineapple juice just thinging of you sucking me till i cum....Count me innnnnn
  10. betty_snj

betty_snj

what if?

Once I can dig myself out and the weather improves, I might do a trip to NNJ and the theme of it will be:

Betty Orally Invade NNJ!!!!

lol...I will do only oral sessions, a whole hour (or two if guys can take the challenge) of a looooooong lasting BJs.
    :)
    If any of you have interest in a session like that, just contact me. Click on the ad and let me know so I can pick a place and date convenient for all of you.

Damn this cabin fever mood is starting to gear some naughty ideas... :)
  11. Quick Popper

Quick Popper

I like Tapper enjoy a really satisfying BBJTC. Would highly recommend Betty....the trip to Exit 8 is really worth it....you won't be sorry
  12. nman4u

nman4u

Tapper, You might want to give Raychel of Champagne a visit. I saw her recently and received a fantastic BBJTC among other services.
  13. tapper

tapper

Thanks Rooster. I will take your advice and contact Betty and hopefully someone can fill me in on the others.
  14. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Only One Bit Of Help Here

Tapper,

Unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of being with most of the girls that you requested information from. However, I will offer this info. to you-and I hope it helps.
    1-I would agree with your assessment-that at the current time Betty is the so-called queen of it here in NJ.
    2-As for her coming to N. Jersey-I believe you may want to contact her privately. I would check out her add-for that type of information. I do know that she does travel up as far north as the central part of the state-Hightstown Area. The trip to that Turnpike Exit-may be worth it to you.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2003
  15. tapper

tapper

I have been seeing a provider that does not offer BBBJTC. I am in my fifties and see her about once a week and have been for the last 3 or 4 months. Before that I only saw girls that offered TC. I am really not happy and miss the BBBJTC as to me there is nothing like it. Don't really care if spit or swallow. I am really to change. Been searching boards on the girls here and have some questions either for them or those that see them.
    Greekgirl. In searching in some posts you say you don’t allow cum in your mouth and in some other posts I saw where you stated spiting is OK. Is that only offered to some? BTW you look hot.
    Kimmie It looks like you allow it. Do you do outcall to northern New Jersey?
    Candie It also looks like you allow it but some posts say you don’t do 1 hour appointments. Is that true?
    Betty looks like you are the queen of it. Do you ever come to Northern New Jersey?
    Do the girls at NJ Jewels offer it?
    Hey guys thanks for any help.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2003