bbchic - Blonde Delicious Stretching Massage on CL

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nycresponder, Feb 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dr_skins

dr_skins

I just realized--I have paid similar price for much better service from a much hotter girl. Problem is, that was over 10 years ago when ALL prices were much lower (specifically it was JB's when they were near B'way in the W80's--my first NYC incall experience ever, $135/hr all-inclusive. Last I checked (still quite a while ago, when they first resurfaced in their current location) I think it was $300/hr and by now maybe more).
  2. patchen56

patchen56

The woman i spoke to lost her mind when i mentioned an incall.
  3. dr_skins

dr_skins

Actually the french lady in this thread is different than the one in the E80's--I've seen them both, they both go by the same first name, they both do BBBJ, they are both blonde and french and neither of them are young or fresh. The one in the E80's had very short hair when I saw her as opposed to the one who this thread is about (longer, somewhat frizzy hair and more skittish about the whole deal, VERY reluctant to let you come to her place--80s girl had no problems at all with incall at her apartment).

I stand by my review up above, though with time and more thought, I'm sure I won't be repeating unless I somehow get insanely desperate--I just have too many other, more attractive options. But she still was the most time and most service for the least money of any pro/semi-pro I've been with.
  4. conyc

conyc

This is indeed the same French Lady. I saw her a couple of years ago. Fits the description and her ***** replies are all the same. She's been around the block way too many times and I did feel dirty (and almost sick) when she was choking and coughing all over me. Couldn't get into it thinking about how worn she is. But she does aim to please, I'll give her that.
  5. vermeer

vermeer

I think we're talking about three totally different hoors here
  6. Traderdave

Traderdave

Vermeer -Infamous lady of the east 80's? You talking about Natalie aka French Milf aka strap on who had some hot Panamain girl?
  7. Buck

Buck

Been there done that but not in a 16 months

I have not contributed to this board often enough. Lord knows
    I have used it to my advantage. My sincerest apologies to my
    brothers. I first met "B*****t" in '03. This lady had a standing
    appointment twice a week for office visits. Back then .80 was
    all it took. Stripped and took the pipe and yes the deep throat
    was deep. Now I am not as big a man as some of you claim,
    however, this sucking machine told me I was larger than
    average. Any lady that can gag it all down and lick your
    cowboys at the same time is a winner I do not care what the
    face looks like when all you see is the top of her head. Hell,
    I can close my eyes real tight and she becomes Cindy Crawford.
    Anyhoo, the lady knows her way around a BBBJTCNQNS and knows
    my trigger.

After a year and a half she told me that "she cannot do this anymore."
    Nice to know she is back in action. BTW, the massage is decent and
    she used to let you pound the coconut. Once watched her drain the
    juice out of a used condom.
  8. patchen56

patchen56

This woman is totally insane. I tried to ***** with her and all she does is ramble back nonsense and attempts at insults, calling all men pigs and idiots. She then claimed to have an MBA and JD. HA!!! I suggest avoiding this one. CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!
  9. jiffy_squid

jiffy_squid

She is French at least.
  10. nycresponder

nycresponder

After reading some of your other posts, I think you'd likely enjoy it. You'll love how she gags on your cock and the cum bubbles back through her nose.
  11. vermeer

vermeer

The more I read about her the more i want to see her! I was concerned that she was a semi-pro offering mediocre service.
  12. nycresponder

nycresponder

She's responded to a few of my postings as well, and has always requested minimum of $300 when responding to ads, as opposed to the $200 for outcall, $250 for incall.

She's into getting face fucked and held down, gagged, etc.

She's been claiming to rarely do this, and even more rarely do incalls, in every exchange that we have,
  13. vermeer

vermeer

I first encountered here probably in '03. She claimed to be a scuba diving instructor. she will answer any ad that smells of $$$. the ad she answered was an offer to frolic nude on my private island in the caribbean. she also answered an ad to accompany me to a whitehouse dinner.
  14. jiffy_squid

jiffy_squid

Two years ago maybe? I noticed her ad on nerve, and figured she was a pro ... was iffy and then she posted a pic that made her look pretty cute. I went all the way and booked an open-ended visit for $750 (yes ... crazy). When I answered my door I was disappointed. I even stalled about an hour with drinks and chat, which only made me feel a little weirder about it. However, once I realized she was open for heavy face-fucking, I just let it rip. I held her head down and called her bad names and she gagged and drooled and seemed quite content about it all. So, I suppose, that is the nature of the "service."

She gives a really nice massage, too. Even though a) I really could have spent the money more wisely on more attractive providers and b) I got a "skanky" vibe about the whole thing, I actually felt kind of great after we finished and she split.

I actually probably would repeat, esp. for $150 -- though the rate I've seen quoted for oral is $250 ... perhaps that's a liberal hour-plus session. I doubt I'd repeat for $250.

Also, though I enjoy the Asian treatment, I'd actually prefer to not repeat that w/this gal. I don't know exactly, there is just something a little "off," but I couldn't place it.
  15. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I had thought so too for a while and even asked her about it.
  16. ricarddo

ricarddo

Back in 2003, I answered a post of hers in CL and met her for coffee before deciding to take the plunge. In person she appeared much older than the photos she had sent me, and wisely decided not to call her to meet after that coffee date. I wish that all the lousy providers I have seen would have agreed to coffee first because I would have saved a ton of money. Maybe it would have been worth it to have her lick my asshole, but at the time I had several other part timers that were much better than she was.
  17. vermeer

vermeer

This fuckhole has answered about 382 of my CL ads in all the sections. For some reason I thought she was the infamous "french lady" of the east 80's. She always quoted me $300-400 so i never gave her the pleasure of meeting Alabama.
  18. ChelseaHobbiest

ChelseaHobbiest

I saw her last summer, and I can confirm both reviews. She wasn't too happy about hosting, but I insisted. When she came downstairs to let me in I admit I was ready to run screaming in the other direction, but I figured I was already there and let's see how this goes. Face looked 50.
    She got out of her clothes right away, and her body was a lot better than her face. Totally shaved. After a good massage, she offered rimming, deep throat, daty -- she was very energetic and enthusiastic. I was there for at least 90 minutes, for around 250. She tried to get a 3rd load out of me, but it's been a while since that's happened. She was mumbling something to me about not doing this much longer, and that was back in July. So evidently she's still at it. Had a shower and left. Somewhat skanky feeling afterwards. Swore I'd stop seeing providers. Lasted about a week.
  19. dr_skins

dr_skins

I actually decided to give this chick a try--she didn't sound like a charpei to me. "not that great looking" is I think exactly accurate--she looks her age but pretty good for her age--"loose skin" amounts to basically that she is not a hard-body. A little bit soft in the belly and slightly flat in the ass. Her face and build remind me a little of an aging ginger lynn with less make-up and somewhat different hair. she has a thick accent from I don't know where exactly. she was very skittish about doing incall at her place and it almost was a deal-breaker, but I had no other option (similar to nycresponder). Service was just like nycresponder described except for me she did not swallow either of the two loads, even though I was deep in her throat the first time (she just gagged on it and let it drool out). Personally I say she's a good girl. Had no worry at all about the time (2 full hours and didn't ask for more than 250--gave her 300 anyway since she dove her tongue into my ass at least 15 times, made me cum in her mouth twice, let me push her head down a little bit). She gave me the impression she might not do this much longer which is a shame. 150 per hour for that kind of service is a deal in my opinion even if she's a bit older (125 really--seemed like the nice thing to do to give a little extra since she let me come to her place and was pretty obviously not totally comfortable with it). She also let me use her shower after we finished. I didn't feel skanky leaving at all--there are much skankier operations that are much more advertised/known about--almost every SW I ever saw in the last 10 years for instance, the first agency girl I ever tried, the towne tap(Irvington, NJ), some of those asian houses that advertise in the whore-directory newspapers. Plus she has a fairly decent place in a nice part of town (main reason she avoids incall).
  20. bangertoo

bangertoo

You can think about it, but ....

just reading this post is plenty "thinking about it" for me ....