Bbfs?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by manohgod2, Dec 12, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fumpton

fumpton

you forgot the part where the bastard son is the crack ho's pimp
  2. BBGunn

BBGunn

I've only seen her once, when I was stuck in the city and needed a cheapo BBFS experience. But it wasn't fun because she couldn't get very wet anymore, and what's the fun of trying to impregnate someone post-menopausal?
  3. vermeer

vermeer

YOU'RE MY HERO!

I nominate you for UG Man of The Year.

4. vermeer

vermeer

Patty is still alive? I remember wanting to bang her about 5 years ago (covered), but was concerned she was doing it BB with everyone, and would have diseases. She must be 190 years old in ho years by now.
  5. BBGunn

BBGunn

Oh, my friend, you've been looking in the wrong places if you can't find BBFS here in the city. Hell, someone posted a place on another thread in the NYC board. You can't go wrong with patti8cak, either! And then, of course, there's the holy grail of it....getting BBFS from someone who doesn't normally do it. Your best bet is to start practicing in the AMPs, then work your way up until you're a pro!

Thanks for chiming in! It's good that more guys are acknowledging that they have BBFS with providers and love it. I don't want it to be a stigma anymore!
  6. EddyBear

EddyBear banned

BBFS rules. I must agree that I do not think there is any risk in contacting aids via BBFS. Funny you hear all the numbers, but how many people do you know who has aids? How many of those are Homo's or IV drug users. The numbers do not ad up. It seems that people always tell me about the risk, but can never name anyone they know who has aids.

I am living proof myself. I been going to DR for over 20 years and have had BBFS 100's of times. I always hear that the DR is the Aids capital of the world, but I do not know anyone in DR who has it.

The risk is getting another STD. I have on a few occasions. If you do not treat it right away, it is very unpleasant. I have not had a STD in 15 years. I also stopped Fucking everything with 2 feet!

In NY I can not get a provider to give me BBFS, they look at me like I am nuts for asking. It is same with BB. They usually start CB, then go into CFS, after about 10 minutes I stop and take off the the C and get a HJ. I get more pleasure from a HJ the a CB or CFS.
  7. vermeer

vermeer

Bitch, get off the internet and back to work! Daddy needs new suede shoes.

8. BBGunn

BBGunn

I hope she does! Have any of you ever seen her? Or did she come on here retired?
  9. billyS

billyS

Anyone else see Kassy coming out of retirement soon? Maybe after a few more of these "Kassy, I'd really like to meet you posts". Or am I being cynical?
  10. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Here we go. Right back on track for bbfs.
  11. BBGunn

BBGunn

Haha funny speculation. No nothing so sinister. Its just a regular customer service job of a specific type. Its not a common job so going into detail is too risky in case I know one of you in real life haha. But my performance is measured in sales and client satisfaction. Its a great job and I set my own hours which is why I am online at such random times as you see from some of my posts.

Btw congrats utopia. You are my first blackberry post!!! :)
  12. kassyS

kassyS

Yeah, babe, the way of all flesh.
    ....................................before the flesh turns to wormwood.
  13. lepke

lepke

very likely...
  14. lepke

lepke

Not likely....
  15. lepke

lepke

Truly a very sad story...You are lucky the story didn't end with you in the morgue...It is interesting that after that horrible night the money made you feel good again..I am thinking that you are no different than alot of providers.
  16. SubmissiveAngel

SubmissiveAngel

or does the early shift on the psychic hotline.
  17. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

18. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

He's a drug dealer.
  19. ricarddo

ricarddo

BareBack Gunn,

"whenever I get a phone call from my job": I am intrigued as to what type of work this is. Surveillance maybe? CIA Agent? If its from home, how is he supervised? How are your superiors making sure that you are doing your work? What is the path to promotion with a job like this? I won't bother asking exactly what you do for a living as I probably would not get a real answer anyway. Its just that I have never heard anyone working in this manner, and its fascinating to speculate on what it might be.
  20. BBGunn

BBGunn

yeah, I pretty much sleep from 7am - 2pm, waking up whenever I get a phone call from my job. Then I'm up and about for the rest of the day, doing normal things, then at around 1am, I get my hunting goin! It's a nice, simple life with a dark underbelly. No wife, no kids, no drama - just good friends, good times, and good sex!

And I love it!!!! :D
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2005