"Beautiful Asian musician" in Chelsea

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by BlueNewMoon, Jul 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. emperornext

emperornext

if she is, post info plz
  2. sescorp

sescorp

Just got an email from her telling me she's back in New York for two weeks. Did anyone else get that same email?
  3. sescorp

sescorp

Is she still around?
  4. liang4200

liang4200

sexy girl in class

HA that's hilarious. but how do you know she's in your class, if you haven't seen her as a client? would love to see her face when she realizes you know
  5. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

Thanks for the update, fj. Funny, just this week I was thinking about a repeat visit. I had the feeling there might be more on the menu if I went back. Unfortunately 400 is out of my range, and if she's dropping hints about Fendi bags, etc., I think I'll just pass.

In the ad I answered in July, it was Cathy, not Nycole. Maybe she switched handles, or more than one girl works out of that apartment (like that sleeping "roommate").
  6. Lascivious

Lascivious

What name does she posts under?
  7. frankjames2006

frankjames2006

She posts on CL and pulls the add once someone calls her. She is very careful on meeting new people.
  8. ronin

ronin

Does this girl still post on CL? Haven't been able to find anything on her lately. Or is there some actual usable contact info on here that I'm missing...
  9. Rain

Rain

FJ thanks for the info.

I think she is in my Art History Class at FIT. But there is no way that she is 24 more like 34.lol.. I saw in the street last week, she was wearing a green coat and was walking with some asian guy in a suit. She had the new RAZR phone, you think he got FS for a phone lol

I wonder if she service me since I already know here... wow!!!

The building that you are refering is ***.. there's a lot of elderly people in that complex.. too many young guys walking in my catch someone's attention..
  10. frankjames2006

frankjames2006

Student is back in Chelesa

This is my first posting and apologies in advance for any mistakes.
    Here it goes. Blue, must have saw here right after you. As you have so
    intricately described the details of the apartment. I live in the
    complex for the past few years, its know as *********- ***** is
    on the door bell. I think she is subletting the room but she use's a
    separate room off to the side with the AC. During the first encounter it
    was your basis RT.. I took the hour $180 and gave her a total of
    $200... I went back a second time and that's when the action started. She
    told me if I gave her another $200, it would be FS. This time it was
    in her bed room, right next to the bathroom, there is a big TV in the
    room a table, and queen size bed, few drawings the room was painted orange. Nice fluffy pillow Being the fool
    that I was I went for it.but boy was it worth it... She really got into,
    she wore a thong that quickly came off and gave me a BBBJ. I almost
    lost in 5 minutes. I held her head as she worked the Johnny, I
    told her to slow down and enjoy it. She has long legs and I threw her
    on the bed put on the cover and lifted her up in the Victory position,
    I pounded here for good 20 minutes grabbed her breasts and turned her
    over and finish in doggie style. I was sweating bullets when it was
    over. Second cup did the same but blew my load on her white ivory face. I was generous and gave her $450 when I left, she was surprised and
    told me to come back. She goes by the name Nycole(91x-#6#-60#8) and
    goes to school at FIT. She needs the cash, has a boyfriend in LA, who
    doesn't know that she is doing this. Nycole told me his name is Jake or
    something but he is cheap!! What do you expect from long distances
    relationships LOL

I introduced one of my buddies to her this December, and he
    was pounding her while she was talking on the phone with her boy friend. She sneaked him in around 10pm after Candy roomate feel alseep.
    Not sure if the BF knew but if he didn't that wrong
    My buddy told me that she will take a Black Fendi bag or a Camcorder in
    exchange for $$$. I think she does Greek but never tired. I will try
    when she gets back from LA, she told me that she had to cool because I
    stretched her V and her LA boyfriend might get suspicious. One time a
    saw this big guy 6'2" with glasses come out of the apartment, not sure
    if he is a monger or another boy friend in NYC. She told me someone
    gave her $5K to spend the.... don't be fooled by here is is a liar slut and will steal every penny from you
  11. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

Different look. Not necessarily a head turner, but more natural, like someone who could actually be a student. Better than many AMP favorites, to my taste, but I'm not a fan of those dye jobs, salon tans and surgically perfected racks I see at most places.

That's about right. If I repeat, I'll ask her to go harder. Her softer touches are pretty relaxing, though.

It went up 7/11, so it may have just expired. It was in ERS. I think I'd seen the same ad before, so she'll probably post it again at some point.
  12. Lascivious

Lascivious

She must have pulled the ad. Was it in in the erotic section? MAybe UG watches and got spook by the review. Oh well, I'll keep her in mind.
  13. Lascivious

Lascivious

Blue Moon, nice review. I was wondering in terms of look, how does she rate compared to a "pretty" amp girl. Normally for me, an amp tops out at 120 hr and I'll pay the extra 20 (200) for fs. It sounds like the massage was ok, not great. If the massage is great, I'll give her a whirl. For 180-200 for massage, I'll probably try Emily or one of those hot young American places but I have yellow fever. :)
  14. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

I hear ya. I asked her about that before we met. The bedroom has a window unit, which unfortunately she didn't turn on till we got to the apartment. It was kicking in by the time I got out of the shower. Not ideal, but the room did eventually cool down.
  15. tonynyc

tonynyc

Was there Air Conditioning in the apartment? If not that would kill the session for me personally, it's way too hot.
  16. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

Sorry – I would have, but she gives no contact info in her ad. She wants to be e=mailed through CL. She replied from a non-CL address, but I didn't think it was OK to post that one.

I did include language from the ad ("beautiful Asian musician") so guys can search for it. Last one I can find was posted 7/11, so it'll still be there for a short time.
  17. Thorn

Thorn

You know, it is not against the rules, in fact it is even encouraged, to put contact info in legitimate reviews.
  18. Bandaid

Bandaid

Nice review! Thanks. I know just what her session will be like. Now I have to figure out if I want to spend that money for it... that girlish charm thing is mighty tempting.
  19. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

A Taiwanese girl named Cathy is doing bodyrubs out of an apartment in Chelsea. We set the date by e=mail, worked out the details by phone, and she asked to meet me on a corner a couple blocks from the location (probably a first-time-only deal).

Pleasant sight when she arrived at the meeting place: a nice-looking, willowy girl in shorts and Cornell T-shirt, plausibly 23 as advertised, late 20s tops. 5'5" or 5'6", slender and leggy, pale skin, delicate features, B-ish breasts, long back, pleasing curves. Straight black hair, tied back. Her ad includes a photo that might be real, but it's so unrevealing it's hard to be sure. I think I first saw that pic on CL a few months ago.

Cathy led me to the apartment, a slightly cluttered but comfortable 20th-floor one-bedroom on 25th. She's kind of shy but friendly and girlish, and speaks decent English. Says she's from Kaohsiung, studies at NYU and plays flute in her spare time. No, guys, not that kind of flute. The session was just bodyrub and HJ, exactly what I went in expecting. When I got out of the shower, she had changed to a gauzy top and panties. Massage was decent, alternating light and hard. Could've been harder, but I was fine with it. She uses a lightly scented cream (which rinses off easily in the shower). Soundtrack was operatic arias from a Hello Kitty mini-stereo.

She turned me over, took off her top and started right in on the HJ. My hands moved freely over her breasts. Panties stayed on, but I didn't push it. The massage and the hot weather had me feeling pretty mellow and passive, and anyway she was doing fine. I took a while to finish, but she kept at it. Good attitude throughout. When I finally shot, she raised a hand, giggled and announced, "I win!"

It's 120 for a half-hour, 180 for an hour. I took the hour, which stretched a bit past an hour. Not sure I'll repeat – I usually go for FS for not much more money – but it was a nice relaxing time. If this is the kind of session you're after, you might like her.