Bed-Stuy Fire Mom Arrested for Allegedly Leaving Baby Behind to Die was stripping at the time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Banacek, Feb 24, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Can public assistance pay hobbying expenses for a poor monger like me?
  2. TheRicker

TheRicker

That's how the ghetto and most people on public assistance work. Cars and houses are in grandma's name. Cars registered out of state. Live in public housing, drive luxury cars, wear expensive clothes then buy groceries with a benefit card. Get on board people!!!
    trigeek, Banacek and The Exiled like this.
  3. trigeek

trigeek

Bet she was on tax payer assistance too.
    Banacek likes this.
  4. NJspas

NJspas

$980 in one night? She must really be hot.
  5. TheRicker

TheRicker

What club doesn't change out singles? Geez
  6. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Amazing how poorly the media is at getting to the truth in news stories. Every other news source I've read clearly states that the mom was working as a stripper when the fire happened. Only the News disputed that account. In fact, one of the papers had these details, which if not for the tragic loss of a child, it would be quite hilarious:
    "****** arrived home Tuesday morning to find her Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment in flames, carrying a box that contained $980 — all in $1 bills, tips she had earned from her night of dancing, police sources said."
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Waiting for someone here to write a review of her.
    Banacek likes this.
  8. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

CORRECTION: Other news sources now say that she was supposed to work the night she left her daughter home alone, but instead went out partying.

"Stripper mom who partied as 2-year-old daughter died alone in Brooklyn house fire was already target of Children's Services abandonment investigation.
    City officials were already investigating a stripper mom before she left her 2-year-old girl alone to die in a Brooklyn apartment fire, police sources said.
    The Administration for Children’s Services opened a Feb. 15 probe involving ******, 20, now accused of abandoning adorable little ****** for a night of partying, the sources said Wednesday.

The agency was told that ****** was leaving the little girl home alone when she went to work in a strip club, the sources said. ********was supposed to work on the night of the fire, but her plans changed.
    The fire in the third-floor Bushwick apartment was extinguished Tuesday at 7:30 a.m., but ******** didn’t show up until she arrived two hours later in a panic about her daughter."
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/stripper-mom-tot-fire-death-investigation-article-1.2542325

9. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

It's already started for her.
  10. TheRicker

TheRicker

Savage animal. I hope she suffers a slow painful death
  11. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am