Beer than Julies

Discussion in 'New York' started by Ezrlove, Feb 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. keyser

keyser

I would also like to know about Julies, please email me with any further info. Thanks
  2. nym

nym

Hey EZLOVE & Tank,
    Please drop me a note about the planned "get together at Julie" . Email me when you gentlemen set a definite date. I am interested to join if time permit. Thanks and appreciate your time and effort to organize this meeting.
    have a great day .
  3. bigmonkey70

bigmonkey70

Ezlove ....

Wahoooo My first Utopia post.

Let me know too. Thanks

4. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

And about Imperial one?

He isn't already known to Julie, but he's got a ref from Lisa, and I've seen Lisa... what's your take on this situation...maybe you can get Julie's take also...
  5. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Sure did Tank, i am just working out some small details and will get back with a date and time soon. Not to many guys responded so it will be a small gathering.
  6. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Hey Ezr, I sent you an E-mail,

Did you ever get it?
  7. littleguy

littleguy Gold

I was down in Ft Lauderdale for 10 days recently. There is a crew of regulars posters on TBD and providers that congregate at a strip bar every Thursday evening.

I decided to drop by. It was actually a fun time. Payton was there along with a new "madam", Tracy and her sister. There were a couple of ohter ladies there also I did not meet. None of the ladies I actually wanted to meet were there though. Tracy's starting up a new agency down there. She's not working anymore (she's currently involved) but if that doesn't work out, look out. Her sister's in the same boat, the relationship thing, but if she's cut loose, same thing, look out.

Anyway, Tracy seemed very concerned that her ladies give the customer a very good time. She seemed very client oriented, something along the lines of our own Julie. Some good times may be in store for clients of hers down there.

A good time seemed to be had by all. It was kinda fun meeting the ladies in a different atmosphere.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

RNG,
    Off topic - did you see we have a Chicago board now ?
  9. realniceguy39

realniceguy39

Re: Beer At Julie;s

Julie!
    Thanks for being so forthright on the board. Helps a lot. Im coming to NYC from Chicago tomorrow AM. If schedule allows, I hope to join you for first time this week. Im hopping to enjoy some time with Giavanna. I'm a fan of tall, vuluptous. I might even be interested in a double with you on reputation alone. Wish you had your pics on the site. I called Tess tonight. She was sweet.

thx

RNG
  10. Me too!

Me too me too me too!!!!!
  11. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

no problem
  12. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

Ezrlove or Julie,

Do me a favor please. When you guys figure out the when, please shoot me an email. If I'm in NY, I'd like to drop by and say hello. Thanks.

webmaster@utopiaguide.com
  13. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Get this party started

I had the pleasure and I do mean pleasure of meeting the one and only Juli this week. Juli got me started and handed me over to Chelsea for a very nice session. But this is not about the session.

Could all the gentleman who have ALREADY replied to this tread and have ALREADY established access into Julies establishment please email me at Ezrlove@aol.com if you would like to have a drink and a small get together. Please put "Beer and Julies" in the subject line and your UG handle in the body of the message. I will also need to know which days NOT dates you will likely be available. For example "Monday, Thursday and Friday nights are good for me"

I will not respond to anyone who has not ALREADY replied to this post. And if you do not know what I mean by "ALREADY established access into Julies establishment" then there is no need for you to email me.

By the way, the three ladies interested in coming to this shin dig (for fun not business) have already been approved by Julie.
  14. pswope

pswope One out of three

jm

although the odds of LE attendance are remote,there is precedence for such an event in Md,where the local constables "attended" a soiree of Big Dog Spasters,which I believe had been promoted on that board.While no arrests were made,the gendarmes did collect Ids.

Imo,the only way to avoid such an occurence,is to limit those who could go to Julies to those who have PINs(or perhaps those vouchsafed by thos ehaving PINS).
    In order to ID yourselves as UG/Julieites,you can carry folded copies of The Daily News ;-) to the bar,where Tess and bev could retrieve you .
    Obviously, anybody is free to congregate in a place of public accomodation as long as no laws are violated.

Sorry to be such a downer.
  15. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Ok, we have a lot of interest in this rendezvous. How do we make it happen? Should we pick a date and a location for drinks, and then move on to Julie's? The Oak Room is a great venue. Anyone care to propose a good day and time? Also, if we do this, how do we screen for LE, (who are, no doubt, loving this entire proposal)?
  16. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Julie,

What dates is Chloe actually going to be there ?

And, is she already booked solid ?

Bwaaaaaahahahahaha
  17. JackStraw

JackStraw

count me in

sounds like a great idea! just let me know when. better make it where too, have't been around since 10th ave closed
  18. nypete

nypete

The bar downstairs is actually pretty upscale.
  19. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

The Oak Room at The Plaza Hotel always seems to attract chicks and hobbyists after dinner, around 11 or so....

Julie, you ever go there?

h4c, thinking upscale is more fun
  20. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Is meeting other Hobbyist taboo?

Yahhhoooo- Im Silver!!!
    There is sort of an unwritten rule that hobbiests are never to meet. I for one do not agree with this!

[Edited by Carl M on 02-22-2001 at 11:24 AM]