Being Naked

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by candie, Nov 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. buddyyy

buddyyy

Re: Dawn!!!! April!!

Candie - I think I can help you with that. Call me. <gg>
  2. candie

candie

Dawn!!!! April!!

Hugs and warm wishes to both of you!!! I would love to hear from you Dawn :)

I hope to come b4 the year end! <hows that for evasive lol>

April, I would like to <will email > ;)
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2001
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: jealous? what means you by this?????

"What Means you by this" Sound like Shakespeare- I never knew!!

Sweety I cannot answer your above quote on the grounds that I may be tortured by you know who!- LOL!!
  4. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

jealous? what means you by this?????

I think not there are more than enough men on long island to satisfy the biggest hunger.
    As for me was a curiosity question.
    and the cajundawn was the re registration to the new format.
    Glad however that you found your self a new playmate variety is what it is about right?
    What ever could little ole I have to offer that you have not all ready found.. we are all pretty much the same? right?
    Billllll I never got my treat from miss love you sent to me........pout!!!!!!!! however i am still under water so to speak just checking horizon grin wink nudge....
    play nice
    DAWN
    HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  5. Carl M

TNS Could Be Right!

The masked women really could be an imposter. As Marlon Brando said in Apocalypse Now, "The Horror",LIDAWN where are you? CajunDawn could be a fraud- LOL!!
  6. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

CajunDawn

Who is that masked woman? A newbe to UG or resurfacing of and oldie. Interesting. Me, email you, OK done.
  7. K.S.

K.S.

8. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Bill............let me find out you've been holding out on us Brooklynites.
  9. Carl M

Re: hello alll

What the Hell is this Cajun Dawn stuff- what happened to LIDAWN. What kinda ATR page are we talking about here? Hmmmm are we jealous of the new girl!! Im starting to wonder about you. Have you been eating to much Jumbalia- LOL!!!
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Happy Holidays Sweetie.
  11. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

hello alll

wondering how all are doing happy holidays.. thinking about an above radar page what thinks you guys? course sounds like this new girl will keep you busy hmmmm?... candie hello when are you gonna be in town again?
    Tucker please email me i have a question for you sugar...
    and just big hugzz to allllllll
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I was also going to suggest that she get on top and spin around on it with her arms extended while making helicopter sounds. She probably wouldn't go for this idea either, since she'd have to have her legs removed. Darn!
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I was with someone recently. After 20-30 different positions in our first 2 meetings, she asked me what we could do next. Since she said her hair always got in the way I suggested a baldie, she said no. She said her teeth got in the way during BJs, but didn't want her teeth removed for the purpose of a BBGJ. Said she'd only speak Greek with smaller guys. I was thinking about fisting her........hmmmmmmmmm.
  14. candie

candie

Thanks much for the cookie information!

Hugs to you mercy!!!! <notice they talked bout ass kisses but not rimming? Whats this board coming to?> giggles~~~

I go on this D/s chatroom and lately thats all they talk <or brag> about. So when you visiting the city and meeting up for a drink?

How bout I am being yelled at in email because the responses are mechanical... too funny!
  15. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Oddly enough, not the first reference to fisting animals for me today.
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

17. mercydancer

mercydancer

No fisting the turkey!!
    But how else am I going to get stuffing.from the turkey that is.....well....maybe not.
    Fisting....hummmmmmmm.I could tell you a few stories about that concept.
  18. Thorn

Thorn

You've been bussed in the back?

[Does that mean he's been subject to an ass kissing?]
  19. beep9

beep9

Just for the record: I am not now, nor have I ever been, Howard Golden, Marty Markowitz, Claire Shulman, Fernando Ferrer, or any of Virginia A. Fields, Virginia B. Fields, Virginia C. Fields, Virginia D. Fields, Virginia E. Fields, et alia.

I'm heading back to the back of the bus.
  20. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Hey, 9, you misread it. I didn't say the board kept cookies in their place. I said cookies helped the board to keep you in your place.

Ah, what do you expect from a fucking beep ? :D