Bensalem Accupressure

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by Bucks_pa_guy, Jan 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

Anyone been there since they have reopened?
    They changed the sign to read MV SPA now.
    I called last week, and same woman named Mimi answered the phone.
  2. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

I noticed the sign too on Saturday morning while driving past. I can't imagine what they did to get shutdown. Except for a HJ, they have been pretty much on the up and up. You get the same treatment from Green Spa, but they don't seem to ever get shutdown. I guess it depends on the township they are in.
  3. atc-ahs

atc-ahs

Closed?

Drove by Tues., PM and open sign was off. Drove by Sun AM and ther was a pink sign on the door. Looks like another provider is "on vacation" for a while.
  4. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

Marti

Things may be starting to look up. I saw a new girl on Wednesday during lunch hour. In her 30's, about 7 on looks, and not dressed in the usual street attire. Shower was nothing special, but the massage was excellent. First time I was ever walked on, and she did amazing things with her feet. She offered HJ and I accepted. Roaming was ok with her, but I didn't pressure for more. Doesn't seem they have a regular mamasan there anymore. Each time i went, the girl that answers the door is usually the one that gives you the massage. If this place can stay open long enough, there may be more items on the menu in the future.
  5. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

This place has opened...again. Stopped in last week to check things out. I didn't see the regular mamasan there. The girl (Candy) greeted me at the door, and also gave me my rub. She was also there before they closed for a month or so. Nothing special, older, plain, fully dressed. Nice thorough rub, limited roaming, happy ending.
  6. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Cause licenses generate revenue. That's all that really matters to the township.
  7. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

Closed again

Stopped by for a lunchtime Rub today. Notice red sign on door. Looks like the township closed them down again. I went there 3 times since they were reopened, and they seemed to be trying hard to walk a straight line, and stay under the radar. Seems like it doesn't matter if they are legit or not, or if there is any chatter on the boards about what goes on inside, they still get closed down for some reason. Makes you wonder why the townships bother giving AMP's licenses if they are only going to shut them down.
  8. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

This place has just reopened after being shutdown for a few weeks. New owner, and all new staff. I was asked if I'd been there before, and I said yes, and that I saw Sumi & Jade (no longer there), thinking that this would make her feel more comfortable about me, and I would get better service - no such luck.
    She takes me to the room and I notice a sign on the wall "no sexual contact permitted", "during table shower, no touching below the waist or above the thigh". I thought to myself, great. This is going to be fun.
    I disrobe, and I hear a light tap on the door, and walks in a very plain jane older woman, I would guess in her late thirties, early forties. She was fully clothed, long pants, pullover top, with bra. She told me her name, but I couldn't understand what she said. I think she used her real korean name, and not one made up for our benefit. She asked if I wanted a shower, and I said yes, but there was another customer in there and I would have to wait. I didn't want to wait for a shower, so told her to just give me a massage. She had me lay down, and she covered my whole body with a sheet from my neck to my feet, and proceed to massage me...very hard. On the flip, I was still covered completely. She kept gliding her hands very lightly up and down my chest to my legs. It felt kind of good, and I know she had to see that I was getting excited by it, even under the sheet. She seemed to be doing this for a long time, just missing my private area. I thought maybe she was waiting for me to ask, or to guide her hand to the right location. So I took her hand and put it where I wanted it to be. She immediately pulled away, and shook her head no. She pointed to the clock, and said ok, done.

On the way out, mamasan asked me if everything was ok. I just shrugged my shoulders, and shook my head no. She told me that they have to be very careful after just opening up again. A couple of the girls from before had gotten into trouble. She said LE was always coming in for spot inspections, and asking for donations. Payoff's I would suspect. She told me they would even pull customers over after they left the parking lot and would ask them what they were doing in there.

This place seems to be pretty hot right now, and under surveillance. She said after a few months, things might get better, but in the mean time, I would not go there with expectations of getting any extras.