Best 1/2 Hour

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by CGB, Feb 5, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NightWalker

NightWalker

I heard they also post messages on the CL. I wonder what are the services they offer besides the regular stuff. ***** I received said everything you want. Where does evertyhing end??
  2. genius

genius

After seeing a lot of confused responses to the "system" its clear to me its arcane. When its an even 100 dollars, I write $ for each 100 e.g. $$ for 200, and when it is in between I write the number e.g. 50 door + 80fs.

And should it be what I consider a rather hefty piece of change I write it like this "She wanted 800 fucking US dollars!".
  3. Thorn

Thorn

Yeah, and I've been here from the beginning and am certainly no newbie and I still think its stupid.

If EVERYONE, including LE, knows that $.5 is $150 ... why not simply write it as $150, instead of every getting confused and the thing between .5$, 5$, $5, $.5.. etc, and ....

its just to bizzare.
  4. bobo529

bobo529

Last edited: Feb 11, 2003
  5. CGB

CGB

THE OLDER ONE

Try the older one named wendy. She loves it doggie style.
  6. jed253

jed253

if you check the website it said tells you who is working when. So I guess you dont need her name..lol
    I had a session with the younger one (she told me her name and I cant remember it, not too common). LK, billy and frank sang covered. didnt ride well and no tits with inverted nips. However, she was very clean and very pretty, relaxed, not rushed.
    Studio apartment with a nice bed, one person at a time and your alone with her, they arrange it so appts do not run into each other so you dont see any other hobbyists. It might not be the best half hour but it was overall a very good one. I would say I would go back. Maybe I'll try the other one next time.
  7. CGB

CGB

NAME??

The short hair blond is wendy. Call and ask for the other one.

enjoy!!!!!
  8. tyson

tyson

NAME PLEASE?

Give me her name, I'll find out if shes there, and i WILL do it.
  9. teeduke

teeduke

tyson—

Why don't you just do it already?
  10. tyson

tyson

The one on top DEFINITELY looks better. If someone can tell me shes for real, then I am THERE. Or what is her name, and i'll take one for the team.
  11. nightprowler

nightprowler

Re: Re: Re: best 1/2 hour

So very sorry, I'll be quiet now.

Thanks for explaining the exchange rate.
  12. CGB

CGB

tyson

i had the one on the bottom. the one on top looks better.
  13. tyson

tyson

CGB

Hey CGB, did you have the girl on the top or the one on the bottom in the website? If the girl on the top is legit, then shes definitely worth it.
  14. bfl13

bfl13

nightprowler-
    For future reference $= 100. So 50 bucks would be .$ etc etc
  15. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

Re: Re: best 1/2 hour

Hey newbie, in UG Speak $.30 is $130 . . . .
  16. CGB

CGB

no problem bro

not mad ......just the way i type......just telling some of the pussys out there to stop wasting their time on bs providers like imperial(been there).

enjoy
  17. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

If the blond at the bottom of the website is 25 then so am I - and I haven't been 25 for more than 25.

The girl on the upper right looks fine, however.
  18. rollin

rollin

Re: I DID TRY IT TWICE

It seems as though you've gotten upset/mad at the other posters for asking a few simple questions, about you vague post of these ladies and services, for them to be further informed on the subject at hand.

Stop yelling, turn of your CAP LOCK.

Hey...Now.....
  19. nightprowler

nightprowler

I called the number and checked out the website all previously stated info mis true except the $30 part. It's $130 for the 1/2 Hour for FS all inclusive. No mention was made of just a $30 door charge.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  20. CGB

CGB

I DID TRY IT TWICE

BOTH TIMES IT WAS WITH A YOUNG HUNGARIAN NAMES WENDY ( SEE THE PIC ON THE WEB SITE) THE SECOND TIME SHE GAVE ME A SECURITY NUMBER TO USE NEXT TIME WITH THAT WEB SITE ON IT. I COULD HAVE HAD FS BUT NOT INTO THAT JUST HR AND ALL THE TOUCHING I WANTED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. THE OTHER GIRL ON THE WEB LOOKS NICE TOO.

DO WHAT YOU WANT.