Best Cock for BBBJ

Discussion in 'New York' started by Happy Hooker, Feb 7, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

I was trying to say it like the fake goombas say it.

Lo so che' commara.
  2. Kimba

Kimba

a little help

Since I spent most of my yute' in Queens and Brooklyn-goomar,goomah,goomarra,coomada are all mis used words and slang for anything female related to girlfriends,fuck bunnies,woman of some releavance -sometimes even wives-all deriving from a female authority figure like a god mother-the word goombah -the way most use it now means about the same as good ole boy of the same nationality,family,area or upbringing
  3. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Goomar????? WTF is that? Do you mean commara?
  4. jtslade

jtslade

Telling her that your other girlfriends like it shaved would definitely leave her speechless, or quickly change the topic of conversation.
  5. Casper

Casper

Ok then tell her your goomar likes it like that.
  6. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Re: Re: Now How Would I....

If I did that, how long would you think I had to live?

(counting in seconds)
  7. Casper

Casper

Re: Now How Would I....

Tell her your other g/fs prefers it shaved.
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

For some strange reason, the thought of a razor blade near my dick doesn't give me a boner.
  9. THE MIKESTER

THE MIKESTER Bronze

you can also say you are keeping to your new years resalution to stay healty.when you workout the hair on you balls irrate you so had to shave them. it worked for me..... imho
  10. betty_snj

betty_snj

Re: Now How Would I....

it's easy baby...don't make too much fuss about it.
    Just one day, when you're shaving in the morning and she's around in the bathroom, just say..."honey, I've been thinking about trimming a little down here. Sitting at the office and driving all day seems like all this hair started to bother me, I sweat and I have this urge to scratch. What do you think baby?"
    She more likely to look at you (or not even look) and say..."whatever feels good for you honey".
    Then...you have your clearance :) book a "shaving session" with a provider and get pampered.
  11. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

How many times do I have to tell you guys...

Tell your wife you got crabs from some hooker and had to shave your balls.

Its a great excuse!! Trust me!
  12. jackhenry

jackhenry

I can't imagine

getting my cock shaved without a bunch of knicks and cuts in the process. Ouch... and then a splash of aftershave.. Yeeeeeoooowww!!
  13. mercydancer

mercydancer

tell her you didi it so SHE would find it more comfortable to give you head or that the heating system at work is set too high and you were starting to get a heat rash.
  14. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Now How Would I....

explain a shaved cock to my SO?????

Betty, any ideas? Because your description gave me an erection (whithout having to resort to the lil blue pill).
  15. LOUMA

LOUMA

OMG! Betty, you HAVE to make a trip to NYC, you would have this town by the balls (pun intended)
    You are a true oral artist!
  16. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Whatever happen to that "Best Pussy for DATY thread?"

I dunno..... I think you guys really do like reading, and talking about cock more then pussy!!
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2003
  17. teeduke

teeduke

betty—

I must say, you get more interesting the more you contribute to this thread.

But, I'm not ready to submit to an SJ just yet.
  18. betty_snj

betty_snj

when I shave a man, he gets hard...because I will be playing with his cock. Slippery hands, working on the lather...up and down, very slowly :)
    Once he's hard, it's easier to shave, specially on the shaft.
    If the hair is to bushy or long, first I use small scissors (right spelling?) to trim real short, it makes easier to work with the razor.
    Also, it's important to have a new blade on a good razor like Mack3.
    Don't worry, you're going to get hard looking at a woman lovingly shaving you.
    Is one of the most erotic acts, and if you find a woman who likes to be shaved, you can return the favor :)
    One of these days I will make a trip up to LI, but without too much fuss.
    I will let you know when baby....
  19. woodmany

woodmany

I always try to watch my words, ALL THE TIME, Lets say frequently.

What I do not get betty_snj is how you shave the lower part of the shaft when it is round without scraping the skin. Is it better to shave when erect or not?. I would think it would be hard to be hard while a woman has a razor between your legs.

Do you ever make it to Long Island? In respect to this thread, I would like to be reviewed for a professionals opinion.
  20. betty_snj

betty_snj

Re: Go with LASER

you can have a woman shave you too...is soo sexy to be between a guys legs, lather with soap and gently shave it, playing with his cock and balls... :)
    I do for some clients as part of my foreplay.