Best dancer daytime at private eyes ?

Discussion in 'New York' started by xmanx, Feb 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Maybe HE declined?
  2. justlooking

justlooking

What's the difference between "I could have gotten full service but she kept pointing at the cameras" and "I couldn't have gotten full service"?
  3. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

That HAD to be in the CR, $320 to start + tip. What did you end up dropping?
  4. longman25

longman25

I got a BBBJ at PE about two years ago from this cute Brazilian dancer. I could haev gotted FS but she kept pointing out the cameras.
  5. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

6. Jordan

Jordan banned

OK I give up, I can't figure out what 7 milage is. I tried and tried, can't come up with anything
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

At least it's not a religious font.
  8. justlooking

justlooking

Well, now that Bill's not here anymore . . . .
  9. Wwanderer

Wwanderer Kids, don't try this at home

I thought it was the size of his font.

-Ww

PS - It makes me think of those people who feel that they can make everyone understand and believe them if they can talk loud enough.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2003
  10. justlooking

justlooking

This is why, whatever our disagreements, nycstripclubs is The Legend That He Is.
  11. Casper

Casper

Looks like Mercedes will be a single woman again sometime soon.
  12. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Re: Re: Re: Lace

I speak to Mercedes every coupla months. The story is her LBF found out about the ASSCons and forbid her to go. She said I should keep trying her every once in a while, so there's hope.
  13. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

It helps to be a regular to get that 7 mileage consistantly. (I haven't stopped by in 6 months, but if one of my LF's are there, my status stays intact) You'll get at least 6 mil the first dance you walk in the door if you pick the right girl. The cash outlay is $20 per song + drinks (if she drinks you know the mileage increases). VIP is kinda expensive at $375/hr (the girl gets $175) and the rooms have cameras so more than a HJ can be difficult, but not impossible if you want to go the expensive route.
  14. mongerdeux

mongerdeux

Re: Re: Lace

You speak the truth!

Daytime is great, especially Mercedes. She wasn't there the last couple times I went, so I went w/Baily (Hungarian), who might be more aggressive than Mercedes (black). Both have HUGE breasts and rub them all over you.

I'd love to hit an ASSCon when M. was there. Musta been a great time.

And it is the Lace on 7th around 48th.
  15. JackT

JackT

Lace, huh?

Info like this just may make me go to a mainstream club again.

What is the typical financial outlay for 7 mileage? (how many dances/drinks, etc. do you need to buy first?)
  16. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Re: Lace

It probably is. It's the first time I've ever gotten independant confirmation. I've been telling people about this spot for 2 years now and nobody believes me. I even organized the first ASSCon there cause I've never gotten a dance less than 7 mil. The best mileage is available during the day. Try Mercedes (who actually attended one or two ASSCons), Kathy is pretty good and so is Gabby, That is, if they're still there, cause I haven't hit that spot in over 6 months.
  17. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Lace

Is this Lace on 7th and 48th that you're talking about ?
  18. mongerdeux

mongerdeux

Lots of girls who take your hand and put it right on their tits, some who will put it in their panties ... lots of face smothering, ass grabbing, etc.
  19. Jordan

Jordan banned

How far can you go "touching" at Lace. Is it just like any other i.e. Flashdancers
  20. mongerdeux

mongerdeux

Go to Lace, got a couple of hungarians in there, one of whom (Bailey) will suck your tongue off and get you off on the first dance in the main room.