Best Full Service AMP deal in Manhattan!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by henry d, Feb 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. naquin

naquin

Has anyone reviewed the East Broadway Place? I remember reading about a place in C-town with Latin girls, but I'm not sure this is the same place.

If it's a different place, I'm happy to check it out and share my experience.
  2. ozmo

ozmo

The same poster has been listing ads for a flushing spot with a different phone no.. i havent had a chance to call during business hours yet tho..
  3. jupiterman

jupiterman

tried calling the 75east broadway place but seems to be closed down, wont answer
  4. sexpert

sexpert

Wow,... even the spanish quickies have raised their prices, I recall the good ol' days strolling roosevelt ave and getting a quick bj and lay from a slim,gorgeous 20ish columbian girl.
  5. humsuplo

humsuplo

I called the number and the woman who answered said Spanish girls were 20 minutes for $60. She directed me to an address on East Broadway but I wasn't interested. When I asked her if there were Asian girls available, I couldn't quite make out what she was saying.
  6. jjred675

jjred675

not really. i just googled. don't you google the numbers and look on UG before going somewhere new? i googled that number and saw UG links! good ol' UG!!!!
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Hey, I know a place which has used the same number for over 30 years. nd obviously they have changed things up a bit, since in Manhattan they only have cheaper Spanish girls now. I wonder if this was one of the places talked about on another thread about a year or 2 ago.
  8. sexpert

sexpert

How in the world did you connect the numbers? Someone has WAYYYY too much time on his hands.
  9. jjred675

jjred675

10. Stitch

Stitch

My observation is that obvious, above-the-radar brothels in Chinatown that cater to gweilos (as opposed to asians) do not last as long as those elsewhere in the city. I've heard the Chinese gangs don't want that particular trade in their backyard. There certainly aren't a lot of places like that around and, as this board has noticed, the typical Chinatown brothel turns away caucasians. But the observation is certainly not scientific. Take your pleasure where you want.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2003
  11. henry d

henry d

Yep, I found it in the NYPress...

So what? No one said it was below the radar. Just like most full service places their days are numbered. There is no difference between Chinatown and the rest of the town. However, LE has definitely been less active on the full service places, IMHO. The terrible place on 44th has lasted for months, one of my old haunts, now "New World Asia", has been in the same place for months also, as has Ann's Place and the "Julia's." These places used to last only weeks, now lasting months and months. My observation.
  12. sexpert

sexpert

Good lookin out stitch! HIT N RUN!!
  13. foder

foder

Henry,

I have seen 2 asian girls, so far, at ASSCon, Yoko and Chi Chi Both of them are pretty cute, Yoko is around 25, 5'4' 100lbs and long wavey black hair - A cup. Chi Chi has similar stats. Most of the other girls there are WOC with a few others in the mix. There was one young asian guy I saw coming down from the VIP looking pretty pleased. Most of the rest of the crowd is white, latino and black (in order of greatest percentage).. Both of thse girls give great, high mileage dances but don't do much in else in the VIP maybe a HJ at most....

Sexpert,

I guess I'll have to make my appointment for first thing in the morning, I wanted to check out the 1* girl too and I don't want you to wear her out!
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2003
  14. Stitch

Stitch

This place advertises in NY Press. It does not even pretend to be about massage. It is way above the radar. In all likelihood, it will last about two seconds, since LE for some reason does not like obviously full service Asian places that welcome gringos in Chinatown. I'd be a little worried going there.
  15. sexpert

sexpert

GREAT DEAL FOR A GRINGO! I have to admit that i know that most downtown places will charge$.6 upfront tipping optional for gringos but still a hit or miss most times. I think i will be hitting that 1x year old this weekend! but im definately gonna hassle a discount cuz i aint a gringo!
  16. henry d

henry d

Oh man I missed it!

I didn't think they had any asian babes their. My loss!!

I tipped $.4, because I liked her. But absolutely no tipping hassle whatsoever.
  17. foder

foder

How much did you tip? I may was thinking of going to "Sunny's" or Ann's but this place sounds like a better deal...

BTW, were you at the last ASSCon? There was an asian girl there named Yoko that was smokin'.
  18. henry d

henry d

Have had two nice experiences at a f/s amp in chinatown that allows gringos, for a no hassle $1.3 at the door, good value by Manhattan standards. Located on Allen Street by Grand. Three girl selection (both times), same girls. They are all nice looking with nice figures, surprise, surprise. I have chosen Anho twice. She is about 25 yrs.old, attractive, small titties but very sweet and nice. Everything covered, no asian from this asian, but nice service. There is something for everyone there. The other two chicks are as follows: One very, very young. Looks 1*. Cute, tiny, I am going to have this one next. The other about 30, pretty, long hair, looks a bit more experienced. I am going to have her after the other one.

Let me be clear. This place is in a dumpy chinatown apartment, very cramped space. No table shower, never asked for massage, it is a definite full service place. The rooms barely fit the beds. You walk through some garbage cans to get to the place. There is a very young phone girl. I would like to have her also. The place is run by a Papasan who hangs out front like any Chinese businessman in the area, you will be able to pick him out as unlike the rest, he makes eye contact.

Call ahead of time: 646-533-8431. Take it for what it is, imho a good value. The girls are nice and not jaded.