Best Incalls ??????

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Dec 26, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jmp

jmp

That's gross, not net. If you read the articles carefully, they say that the operation took in $3 million per year, not that Julie kept $3 million per year.

Just to give some perspective, at a price of $$.5, that's an average of 46 sessions per day if only operating 5 days per week, or 32 per day if operating 7 days per week. (I never even tried to get in to Julie's, so I have no idea what the true size of the operation was. Others can speak to how reasonable those numbers sound.)

Of course, the providers themselves get some piece of those session fees. Not to mention that Julie was certainly paying rent and utilities for the space, as well as any other costs of doing business.

The $30 million figure is even more ludicrous. Aside from assuming that the $3 million/year figure is accurate, but it assumes that it's been constant for the last 10 years.
    -JMP
  2. nabbeun

nabbeun

no less than $1MM per year...

i wholly agree that the cops or papers always exaggerage the 'street value' of their busts.

but, without a doubt, i bet julie's operation netted a million per year, at least. so $4MM in 4 years.
  3. bangbroads

bangbroads

true but 12 mill doesn't seem true, I say more like a mill if she was lucky, many have suggested this as well.
  4. nabbeun

nabbeun

then again, it is 4 years and $12MM later.

the key is to get out before the music stops...
  5. bangbroads

bangbroads

Re: Incall girls

Karma is a funny thing, i guess "we are not like other places" is a true statement and an ironic one at that.

The worst thing is when somebody hangs themself and you dont even have to give them the rope.

Hang'em High
  6. bro_xtian

bro_xtian

well, a belated followup... its been a busy couple of weeks.

i managed to gain entry to julie's the night i posted above, and i am damn glad i persisted, and went through all the steps to pass tess' test!

it was worth it! i saw cheyenne, and she is an absolute sweetheart, with an incredible body, and she showed me an excellent time.

i am looking forward to seeing her again, certainly, but first i think i would like to meet some of the other girls at julie's first!

and tess if you see this, here is the belated hello i promised, and thanks for everything! see you soon, i hope.
  7. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

SB - "trick" is so un-PC. The 2K+1 sensitive moderator should use the term, "client." Please don't let this happen again.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"wish i had found it years ago"

Now that would have been some trick....... :D
  9. bro_xtian

bro_xtian

greetings people... recently found this board, and i must say i am very glad to have done so. wish i had found it years ago, would have saved me some disappointments. i've been a (mostly) reader on jag, and tbd for a few months now, but can't say the info compares at all to what is here!

so on this topic, i hoping to try someplace new this evening, any more specific suggestions. i used to frequent jane's, but found my last few visits there to be lacking.

i would especially like someone who performs what seems to be everyone's favorite activities, DFK and BBBJ (BBBJTC even better).

thanks, and hope to contribute my bit in the future.

x...
  10. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Julie, it almost goes without saying that you will be inundated with requests for sessions.

BTW, given all of the hot reviews recently, I'm thinking that you might consider buying a portable defibrillator -- just in case a session gets a little too hot for a client. (On a serious note, the fibrillator idea is not such a bad one.)
  11. Julienyc

Julienyc

just call and request

I don't see to many clients but if I am requested ,I am avalilable, Madams have neads too !!!!
  12. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

My input on Julie's girls OUTPUT

I just returned home, after my fourth visit to Julie's in the last six days. Gentlemen, clearly Julie's energy and personality; her 'joie de vivre' embraces in totality this thoroughly unique and distinctive 'gem' of a service.
    I spent the night nibbling on Bridgette - but trust me boys, this was no mere snack or appetizer. Succulent, empassioned embraces from her devoured then filled me with pure erotic energy. Julie's description of her in a recent review aside, there is no more delicious treat in Julie's 'cornucopia' of lovelies than Bridgette. Twice this week I dined with Chelsea; soft, shapely, completely woman,erotic, and squeezable. She looks 1000% better than her pic but its her 'heart' that leaves you feeling warm and cared for while driving home. ....Last and certainly on the top ten list for 'fatumelt' lady of the week, Domino - whom I gather is already becoming legendary for her 'explosive' enthusiasm and passion. (for the goyim in the audience, 'fatumelt' is yiddish and has nothing to do with fat or large.. lol... )...The truth be known however, dearest Beverly is becoming my real favorite and friend. Her melifluous voice on the phone, reassuring you that your appointment is confirmed has become music in my ears!... lol... She is a dear heart, which is why all the girls love her to death. Calm, grounded and reassuring as the mother earth Demetor herself....Geez can you tell I'm in love or what? Hook, line, and sinker. In a jaundiced and jaded world there is Julie's! An oasis of 'sweet pleasure' for the discerning and astitute gentlemen client fortunate enough to be invited into this "Dionysian" dance of pure pleasure. .
  13. jjbond

jjbond

julies

I have gone to julies several times over the past few years and found the girls there hot, fun and have had great times. My favorites are Chelsea, Brigette, and Sara and they are still there and i will keep coming back for more. Julie also her self is great as well. I go back to the 40th street place and when nicole i think first started. Keep up the great work julie.
  14. jjbond

jjbond

julies

I have gone to julies several times over the past few years and found the girls there hot, fun and have had great times. My favorites are Chelsea, Brigette, and Sara and they are still there and i will keep coming back for more. Julie also her self is great as well. I go back to the 40th street place and when nicole i think first started. Keep up the great work julie.
  15. grnndrggn

grnndrggn

I bet you didn't catch this bonus video. Enjoy while it last <g>.

http://www.julienyc.com/images/mpg/freshboss.mpg

Now I know why I keep going to Julie's....in hopes that I might come in at a time when she is around and perhaps have a session with her...man she is HOT!

GD
  16. BigBucksNYC

BigBucksNYC

Julie's

Wow- I can't believe that Julie added video to Zoe's pics on her website. Maybe this is a preview of what the member's area is going to offer.

Very Cool!! Keep it up Julie!
  17. Slinky Bender

"Ostensibly".... With seven footnotes and a disclaimer.

And frog I told you..."no teeth, NO TEETH !!!!".

[Edited by slinkybender on 01-23-2001 at 11:11 PM]
  18. frog

frog

Even with a waif, when her legs are closed together, there should be a slight crease from the outside of her hip that leads inward to heaven. That is the upper arms of the "Y". I think anyhow.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the APM, JAG's public URL is

http://209.236.222.188

You'll have to do whatever it is they ask you to do and you will be permitted access. It's a little harder to get in than here, with, obstensibly, only buyers of services rather than sellers...

now that my teeth are here, watch it!
  19. FrogTeeth

FrogTeeth

I have some questions also. I hope you guys could answer it. Everyone sometime mentions the review site "JAG".. what is the address? I couldn't find the address for this "JAG" anywhere.

I appreciate if you could answer this.

Thanks
  20. Slinky Bender

It's called "the Y" because of the physical layout. There's two explanations I've heard. First is: turn someone upside down and spread their legs; makes a "y". Second is: look at some very minimalist nude drawings ( perhaps Picasso line drawing ). It's a "y" there.