"Best Oriental experience"

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Feb 6, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

Nothing special there.
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead

No Hulas Here

Pete:

Used to know them well. Korean R&T only, unless on a rare occasion you just luck out. It's a decent facility though. I got better action in the Korean Pool Hall a couple of doors down.

Jarhead
  3. Zoltan

Zoltan

switchboard.com and anywho.com are pretty good as well.
  4. shorty

shorty

Hey Pete - I did a reverse number look up on the phone number. It comes up as Gold Coast Spa. There are several reviews on them. It appears to be an R&T shop with little else.

For my fellow spa hobbiers - here's a suggestion on how to help around the "have you been here before?". Get the address from the phone number. Call to make the appointment and confirm with the phone girl - "I was there a few months ago. You're still on ????? street - right?". It'll give them the impression that you've been there before.

Most of the directory websites have reverse search as a feature. Personally, I use infospace.com. They seem to be consistant in finding the address for me.
  5. petehanse

petehanse

Saw ad in "The Record" for the best oriental experience in Edgewater 201-945-5955. 10am- 2pm, 40 per hour! Sounds like a bargain. Has anyone been? Bottom line........is the "Horizontal Hula" available here?