Best Real Estate related websites

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by aceofclubs26, Apr 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rodinz

rodinz

i was hooked on curbed for a lil bit i still visit frequently.

i also like matrix, urbandigs, the real deal, hot property business week online and true gotham.

what are good sites with listings besides property shark, trulia and street easy?
  2. Samuking

Samuking

I usually like to read www.curbed.com Fun reading... I'll check out the current sites that have listed above. Who knows, I might be able to afford something in 3-5 years.... But before then... It's more mongering if I can afford it.

:)
  3. eros

eros

therealdeal.net & plannyc.com
  4. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

realtytrak.com

It is the best site out there to track real estate trends/developments. Big on foreclosures and bank sales.
  5. smiley69

smiley69

http://www.streeteasy.com/

Similar, I find this site quite useful.

Rental scene in Manhattan is such a shocker, frankly.

6. Monk

Monk

trulia.com

This is probably one of the best designed and uses a lot of Web 2.0 features well, including it's mapping feature and community.
  7. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

realtor.com, nickalbanese.com, inman.com, mlsli.com
  8. georgejetson

georgejetson

Best real estate related website

The best website is curbed.com, which also has the best links to any and all real estate sites in the nyc area.
  9. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I mentioned propertyshark.com in the bubble thread. I was wondering if there are any great sites that anyone frequents to keep up with their real estate news, data, etc. I also like the acris feature in the new york city website and inman.com.

For the investors out there, I sometimes visit thecreativeinvestor.com. I don't give this one a total recommendation because there are a lot of followers at that site that think Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Allen and all those other infomercial crazies are experts in real estate.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2006