Best "Value" on Long Island

Discussion in 'New York' started by MikeyParmigiana, Feb 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

2. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Re: what is she going to do

I do not to talk to a provider about any of the PMBs, unless they have posted their direct contact info in a thread or ad. I certainly do not tell them my handle.

MikeyP, what you did what pretty stupid.
  3. kunny

kunny

what is she going to do

Go out of business if the guys that see her share the information here?

She can take her shot. This is how we get baited into accepting into less than great service. She's got a name, she's getting more calls, making more cash.

Then, she starts giving poor prerformance in session, or worse, not showing up at all.

And how would UG posters know this information? Didn't she ask not to be posted? Got to respect her wishes, right?

Bullshit! Don't fall for that Mikey. You would have been better off not saying anything at all. You shouldn't post something like that, especially, after you got the info about her from here.
  4. iusedtobeone1

iusedtobeone1

lol

That's right........I saw her in December and posted it. Can't find the post but I know it's here somewhere..
  5. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

Sorry, do I still get the beer?
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Daniel,

I hate to tell you, but someone beat you by more than a month,

Mikey,

(I thought I posted this already, but now don't see it) She posted her information here herself, so............
  7. MikeyParmigiana

MikeyParmigiana

Big Ups to Daniel!
    If things go well on Friday, I'll buy you a beer at the next party
  8. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

9. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I have my own NationalGoldcup laser mounted, Im not that mad.
  10. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

BMM, do ya want to borrow my .45? Pop of a couple of rounds and you should feel all better. I'll draw a picture of one of your no shows on a bowling pin, and you can watch it explode.
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Im with slinky 100% on this one...she gets probably 25% of her business through boards like this and doesnt spend a nickel on ads here, but its ok for utopia members to steer people in the right direction but its not ok to talk about it. I dont get it.
    Im still pissing mad.......gotta stop this.
  12. MikeyParmigiana

MikeyParmigiana

I meant no disrespect, I even wish the brother well
    Just making note that we do what the women we want to bang ask us to.
  13. jseah

jseah

oh daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn.......I guess that means he is a veteran now.....LOL
  14. MikeyParmigiana

MikeyParmigiana

I know, I am such a hypocrite!

When I evolve to veteran status and a newbie asks me for a hookup, I will certainly share the info

I am a card carrying member of The International Brotherhood of Perverts and WhoreMongers Local 103 Long Island Division

But when a lady asks, I gotta try to comply

At least I didn't cosign a lease. Now that brother has some problems. I hope to hell things work out for him!
  15. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

Mickey I was just busting balls, welcome to the board. I understand about UTR girls, Its just funny that you got a good hook up, and now you don't want to talk about her any more. What if a newbie asks the same question a year from now? Would you help him out with the info like the guys here helped you out? Think about it, thats what this board is supposed to be about, helping out your fellow pervs.
  16. MikeyParmigiana

MikeyParmigiana

So if a lady made this same request of you, you would have done something different than what I did?
    What does how many posts have to do with it?
  17. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

Slink, I think that 50 post rule might be good.
  18. MikeyParmigiana

MikeyParmigiana

I am extremely grateful to have gotten her info here.

I truly believe that the purpose of this board was well served.

However, when I told her how I got it (and she came in to read the thread) she requested that I ask the citizens of the board to refrain from giving out her info, and that I do not post any futher info on her as she prefers to stay out of the spotlight.

As a person who knows the value of anonimity, and as a gentleman, I have complied with her request. I realize it is hypocritical and all I can say is I am glad to have gotten her info before she made her request.
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Mikey,

Let me get this straight: You got her info here, and now that you've got it, you think no one else should mention it here again?
  20. Cookyman

Cookyman

About the best value on long Island is a value pack meal from McDonald's