Betty Dawling

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Ms.Tori, Feb 13, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ms.Tori

Ms.Tori

Jack

What time will you be picking me up?
  2. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

Re: Geez,

Yes Mistress Tori......Anything you say Mistress Tori....
  3. jackhenry

jackhenry

I'm signing off

UG this weekend. As Evie says, I need to get a "lufe". If the consensus is that I'm a "snot" then I guess I need to back off.

So Happy Valentine's Day everyone. There's a time a place for this hobby. And there's a time and place to treat your real life sweetie. I bought her a dozen roses, wrote her a touching little card, and I'm taking her to the finest restaurant. And, despite my philandering, I love her very much. Yes, romance is still very much alive.

So bye till Monday...

Love and kisses to all.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2003
  4. Ms.Tori

Ms.Tori

Geez,

Such hostility in these parts of the Internet.
    Jack,no you are not snot.lol!
    Hey Devil, now are you looking for a REAL Dom?
    I've always had a a spot in my very very tiny heart for pantie boys.I also have room for another dog. SPEAK! SIT! good boooy....
  5. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: Evie

Why are u waiting for pics all you do is knock down my girls so why are u waiting for them.. They are not of your concern so u can make fun of them as u always do.. Go get a lufe and betty i am happy for u and love u very much..

Jewels
  6. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

Hey GG,
    I think I'm gonna have to look up that thread. Actually, I might not wanna be her first. I think she'd enjoy it a little too much. Evie, I hope you know I'm only teasing. Happy Valentine! You too GG.

xoxo-
  7. jackhenry

jackhenry

Evie

There you go again, making assumptions. You're just jealous cuz Betty's getting so much business now.

PS.. we're still waiting for the Luna pix. And, mousepads??? Come on.
  8. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

Jersey devil i agree with ya..i had a front row seat to her phone sex call with seeked (ughandle)
  9. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

My 2 cents

Evie,
    I think you'd make an awesome dominatrix. Let me know if you'd like to try your skills on me......
  10. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Hold on betty u mean to tell me that Jack runs his own agency ? No wonder he doe snot like competition.. I think it is tasteless for him to do that in any way shape or form and he is just a lowlife heel..
    Jewels
  11. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: Betty and I

You always have something bad to say so why say it i agree with my friends .. You take jabs at me all the time and u do not even know me.. So better to say nothing if u have nothing good to say.
  12. jackhenry

jackhenry

Oh

I almost forgot my gushing about Ms. Tori. YOU ARE THE BEST!! Now can I be your boy toy?? Can I?? Can I? In fact can I be a general all-around ambiancegirl boy toy??? You know, something to keep them happy between appts.

And Betty. See?? Now you owe me big time. Next thing you know you'll be able to raise your rates over this.

As P.T. Barnum once said, "In show business, there's no such thing as bad publicity."
  13. Ms.Tori

Ms.Tori

Betty,

Only sweat it when they STOP talking about you.
    Isn't bad press amazing?
  14. betty_snj

betty_snj

Tori, my ad here is working, so click on it with your explorer, not thru AOL because sometimes it sucks big time.

Jack, you can bash me and talk bad about me and I DON'T freaking care.
    I've been doing my thing for a longer time than any of your girls who are new to my area and I wish them all the luck in the world because they're young and will need a good head above their shoulders to survive in this business.
    I feel honored with the bashing I get, because means I'm stepping in someone's toes.
    I'm not competition for any of your favorite girls around here. I have my own clientele and like I said, there are taste for everything is this world.
    All this talk about me raised the hits on my website from 1500 a day to over 2000, and when I opened my messages today I had over 100 inquiries about my services JUST because of your negative posting.
    I just have to thank you baby.
  15. Ms.Tori

Ms.Tori

Jack?

are you jealous your not gonna be a boy toy for me?
    Giggle gigglegggggg .....well if your a REALLY good boy.....
  16. marc

marc

I am trying to get my post # up :)
    Almost 500...so close, yet so far...
  17. jackhenry

jackhenry

Betty and I

have gone over this. She's cool. I'm cool.

If you'll note my other posts, you'll see I'm just as liberal with my gushing praise. See Rachael, Brianna, Marissa, et al. And if light-hearted sniping were an offense here, half the board would be banned.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  18. Casper

Casper

I understood it to be a personal jab at Betty. Necessary? No
    A UG rule offense? I think so but this type of infraction seems to go by unpunished.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  19. rollin

rollin

Re: Re: You're not

I think it's because Jack has been reading so many of the old threads that have many negative posts from some other UG'ers, that he feels that he has to "keep up with the Jones" OR it's an easy way to get his post count up.

Sometimes it's better to say nothing, if you have nothing good to say, Jack, than to say anything and Show everyone that there is a fool who knows how to type.

IMHO
    No Harm, No Foul

Hey...Now.....
  20. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Re: You're not

I dont understand this post or why it was necessary to even post it.