Betty with karla ....

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by gilmour, Jan 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. betty_snj

betty_snj

Thanks Rooster, Johnny, Gilmore & Tom...I will tell her. She's doing way better, the cancer was removed and soon she will be emotionally ready for sex...and when this happens we will resume our doubles.

I will post!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Betty
  2. jonnygomez

jonnygomez

had the pleasure of meeting Karla with Betty a few years back, said a quick hello as she was on her way to a vacation. Sorry to hear about her condition. Betty, please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Take care. JG
  3. gilmour

gilmour

sorry to hear that I had chatted with her on a web site( forgot the sites name) a few years ago and she is a very cool person, sent me a song she had written. Glad to hear she is doing well
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2006
  4. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Betty-

Please extend my best wishes to Karla. Lets hope all goes well for her. Her health is far more important than almost anything else. And by the way, Happy New Year-Ms. Kirby.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2006
  5. betty_snj

betty_snj

about Karla

just to clarify, she's been out for a while, recuperating from the removal of a small cancerous lump from her left breast.

Few weeks ago, I was asking her to do doubles with me, once she feels healed.

She agreed...so I'm just waiting for her to give me the green light. It will be for limited time, probably one day every week during a month period.

I have many requests for both of us...so this is aimed to the ones who wants the "video" experience.

I will post when that happens :)~~~
  6. Tom More

Tom More

I was told that Karla developed some fairly serious health issues (no, not an STD or anything like it) awhile back; hence, she had to "retire", at least temporarily. I was also told she *may* return to the scene if/when those health issues are resolved. I do hope it all works out; and not only because I too would like to try "The Double".
  7. gilmour

gilmour

Do they still work together , i'd like to look into meeting them both but there is no mention of it on her site