Beware traveling CanadianJoelle

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by MrT, Feb 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. harrynj

harrynj

Re: Re: If memory serves

Now what if it was outcall? (like in Montreal)
  2. rlgoptics

rlgoptics banned

I just crossed Jolle off my list. She can get back on if she cuts that price in half. But on second thought, still not worth it. Dan's girls in Mt Laurel are the best bang for the buck.
  3. Tom0504

Tom0504

I liked Joelle!

I thought she was really cute & sweet. Yes, she had a bunch of restrictions, but I've always figured that was par for the course w/ the EWR $$$/hr girls. I'd see her again.
  4. Thorn

Thorn

heel, even.

Very Freudian, that.
  5. jackhenry

jackhenry

I know

but..in a moment of weakness.
  6. Thorn

Thorn

Re: If memory serves

Frankly, if I had asked specific questions, or been giving specific assurances, I wouldn't have even parted with the $50. I would just turned on my heal and left.
  7. jackhenry

jackhenry

If memory serves

me correct this Joelle Francios was formerly Mercedes of Montreal. Was she about 24-25, 5'7, brunette, 120lbs??? Covered EVERYTHING??? If it's the same girl, I took a pass when she rattled off the restrictions and then launched into her own little seminar on infectious diseases. Enough....Here's 50 bucks. I'm gone. She's part of this troupe of Montreal phonies who have some twisted French-Canadian interpretation of GFE. If you were paying Canadian dollars instead of US, that might be tolerable.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  8. MrT

MrT

FYI
    A really fine looking young provider, with far too many restrictions.
    Everything covered, one cup, $$$
    A bad value avoid