Black Hookers & White Johns

Discussion in 'New York' started by Happy Hooker, Feb 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Great Mangal Panda

Great Mangal Panda

Would you like a little East Indian in you?
  2. vermeer

vermeer

Kimmie, you are at *least* 60% fieldnigger.

The klansman knows.

3. clicker2659

clicker2659

4. ecpaul

ecpaul

I'll take your word on that one. Good luck in the biz.
  5. jyris

jyris

Your post makes it sound like OC is ground zero for Aryan Nation types. The last time that that asshole from Walden tried to hold a rally, only a couple of klukkers showed up.

I have not found attitudes in OC to be significantly different than, say, NNJ --and much more tolerant than many Brooklyn, Queens and SI neighborhoods, in general. Maybe that's still too intolerant for you -- but if it is, you probably wouldn't like the attitudes in any of the suburban counties.
  6. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

horny gals cum in all flavas...
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  7. sunraider7

sunraider7

Speaking from a first hand experience, I suggest anyone...

...who would subscribe to such knuckleheaded nonsense visit MIKI THE MILF.
  8. misterxyz

misterxyz

I am white and my most satisfying sexual experiences have been with white women. WOC, in my cases, have had more restrictions and been more aloof.
  9. fortydog

fortydog

You must be a quite a contortionist :)
  10. daengman

daengman

Oh, you must be the guy that some of the girls that I have seen call "The Pretzel Man". Getting into a position like that would make any contortionist proud.
  11. Thorn

Thorn

No, you know what some particular Klan members look like.

Mentally ugly comes in no particular outer shell. I doubt that if you bumped into David Duke on Wall Street, in a business suit, and didn't know from seeing hm on TV that he was, indeed, David Duke, you'd think he was ever a Grand Dragon of the KKK.
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

you must be choosing all the wrong women. sex drive, willingness to explore, is equal with woman regardless of skin color.
    some dont like to do anything, some like when I tongue fuck their ass while shoving my big toe up their pussy. whatever turns them on, Im willing to do, and skin color never came into play.
    Ive slept with prudes of every skintone, and slept with women of every skintone that have almost given me heartattacks.
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

oy vey
  14. Kimmie

Kimmie

You obviously dont live in Orange County NY, especially near Montgomery where the Grand Dragon lives, and tries to hold Klan Rallies. I know what a Klans man looks like without that white sheet..ok?

I dont mind being called what I am! Call me a mulatto woman, mixed race, or even an oreo cookie!

I correct people that refer to me as African-American because, though I may have some African relatives in my blood line, (I truly do not know) I am not American. I wasnt born here.
  15. clicker2659

clicker2659

welll...

IMHO it seems that black women love to get into it more and tfy new things and will definitely give u ur moneys worth.. ive had many who treat me real nice and im white btw and very gwapo...
    so to each his own... the booty is what does it for me.. like em round and brown...not too big not too small....
  16. Bandaid

Bandaid

A lot of people think that white American women are the worst lays on Earth.
  17. ecpaul

ecpaul

Exactly...and well not charge you $300 for a R&T :p.
  18. ecpaul

ecpaul

1. How did he look like a klansman (can you link some pics perhaps)? I didn't know their was a look and isn't this just a stereotype?

2. Black is beautiful baby, I'd rather be called black than African American, but if you felt uncomfortable go with your gut on that I guess.
  19. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

especially someone's first post
  20. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Is 3 and 1/2 years the longest time between posts?