Blaze (kittycatlips on yahoo)

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by NJdevil, Jan 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. polosportman

polosportman

Even though she is close to my area I would never see her. Seems strange but she posts different prices one day to the next for the same service. The price for the BJ is good but if the service was that good you would see many good reviews on her. I would much rather go through the agony of seeing my Giants lose again than see her.
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Guys/Gals-

Slinky is where Slinky is. This rat was very easy to see, and from a far distance away. I believe the issue/topic of Blaze has cum up on this Board before, and for the most part people have seen through it.

Here is a key quote from NJDevil-"It was my first time ever doing anything of this nature."
    -Yeah right!
    -You had your first time experience with a hooker, and then found UG on the same day?
    -What a piece of bullshit!
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  3. rob load

rob load

yes i saw the EXACT same review on CL....Let's see one good review ,several bad reviews........Slinky ,where are you??
  4. michael0520

michael0520

this IS an ad. I have seen her and i do not reccomend!!! Stay Away!!!!!
  5. hanginlow

hanginlow

Sounds more like an ad than a review.
  6. firefightertom

firefightertom

Ive seen alot of posts about how this gal is bad news so keep that in mind
  7. NJdevil

NJdevil

I just wanted to HIGHLY recommend Blaze... For anyone not familiar with her she is a 46 year old MILF located a few miles away from the Monmouth Mall. First of all, she looks nothing like 46. She could easily pass for mid 30s. She posts ads quite regularly on CL and I decided to take her up on a "French Session" yesterday. For only 85 she took care of me very well and made me feel very comfortable. It was my first time ever doing anything of this nature. I plan on taking her up on many of her other services in the very near future. She is very clean and all of her pictures are very real and very accurate. She was truly accomodating and very professional. If you are looking for a beautiful woman and a very sensual, erotic experience I would definitely consider this girl. Her yahoo ID is kittycatlips.