Blonde Providers.

Discussion in 'New York' started by HAPPY GUY, Apr 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nj george

nj george

foot in mouth disease part II

in an earlier post(which i have since edited) i briefly mentioned brenda's name. i had seen her ad in tbd exciteme and mistakenly thought that she was coming out of retirement. it has since come to my attention that the ad may be an old one and that brenda is still very much retired. i am sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
  2. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Nobel, if you're headed over to Europe I would really recommend that you head to Amsterdam and stop in at Club Elegance for a GFE. For about the price of a single hour with one provider, you can have two over there. Furthermore, I find that the best way to ensure a good experience is to find a girl you like, chat her up and buy her a few drinks, and then for the second woman ask, "so, who do you like?" It's pretty much guaranteed that you'll have a fantastic time. The only problem is that you'll probably want to spring for a second hour (not such a bad thing, from my point of view).
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Nobel- Go for your first GFE in LI Dawn!

Guaranteed to be a true Girlfiend!!
  4. nj george

nj george

5. Eye Won

Eye Won

Candie Of NJ?

Any info on Candie of Nj......website or e-mail addy??
    thanks
    Imperialone........Out
  6. nj george

nj george

some suggestions:

for gfe experience call candie of nj, a very special lady, mint julie is great, dawn is alot of fun and then there is veronica devereux*big sigh* a woman who could buckle my knees with a simple touch of her hand and a single look into your eyes. she is also special. imho

[Edited by nj george on 04-05-2001 at 01:49 PM]
  7. Nobel

Nobel

Unfortunate Soul

I've NEVER had a GFE with a provider. And I've been a monthly hobbyist for over 2 years now!
  8. nj george

nj george

favorite blondes?

i have seen several wonderful blonde providers recently but with all due respect to those lovely ladies, some of my most memorable moments ever were with valeriexxx, formerly of LI.

my time with dawn was wonderful but way too short:( wish i had more time to spend with her!

mint julie is also a supersweetheart. both ladies have totally opposite styles but both left me totally satisfied and smiling!!!!
  9. littleguy

littleguy Gold

nashman,

Forget GFE, it means too many things to too many people. DATY and DFK cannot be mistaken for anything else.
  10. nashman

nashman

Happy Guy, they both refer to part of the GFE: dining at the Y and deep french kissing.
  11. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Please forgive my ignorance, but what are DATY and DFK?
  12. Nobel

Nobel

Blonde provider

Here's a review for you guys. Marcy at Glamour Beauties. Gorgeous young (23) blonde from Brazil. Friendly but too limiting. Even the ( . ) ( . ) were off limits because apparently the implants were still too new. Forget DATY, or DFK, or any such thing. All in all, stay away...for $$$$, you can do better.
  13. Carl M

No Problem!

Why settle for inferior talent, only accept the best bro!
  14. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Thanks for the tip, Carl!
  15. Carl M

You must be Kidding!!

No one even matches the qualities of LI Dawn, do a search on here and you will see, she is A#1+
    http://www.cajuncumfort.com
  16. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Taking a cue from a post in another thread, who is everyone's favorite blonde provider? Any good stores/leads/bewares/etc. to share?