Bloomfield AMP and others

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by teleman69, Jul 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Will give them a shot next time down.
  2. clicker2659

clicker2659

muscular relief clinic.. is on rt 27 near menlo park area.. in small strip mall next to a bank.. i think its 95 rt 27... been there many times its hit or miss a lot of the time.. depends whos there.. if i can remember the girl name i see once in a while ill post next time...phone ends in 1051
  3. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Thanks. No...via online version of Newark Star Ledger
  4. clicker2659

clicker2659

well stay away from new health.. thats the place where u get massage only and the no privacy.. no xtras.. energetics?? i dont know of that place...
    muscular relief clinic... that might be the one head to toes with the latins.. there lately all big latinas.. and its hit or miss really...did u find these places in the phone book?
  5. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Clicker, I see three listed for Rt 27 in Edison: Energetics Center Inc, New Health Facial & Massage, Muscular Relief Clinic.

Can you recommend one. I've gone to Pro Spa a few times which is in the same general area...standard rates, TS, R/T only. Looking for a little variety.
  6. clicker2659

clicker2659

there are tons of places in edison.. just look in sl and call.. off rt 27...
    just avoid the place next to chinese restaurant near firehouse.. its strictly massage and the current place has curtains of the doors no privacy no xtras at all.. and the previous owner was busted about 2 years ago for prostitution...along with the girls workin there...stay away..
  7. ank113

ank113

2nd floor was the best asian i ever had.. i used to be regular with Lisa and whenever angie came.. always left satisfied.. i have heard of asian place somewhere in edison, but only got RT..still looking :)
  8. luv2eat

luv2eat

the 2nd floor on Bloomfield ave in Bloomfield have been closed for some time now but the other place that is on the first floor is still there. Its next to the bank and there is now a maid service in the same building/white house. There isn't much to have there your standard AMP with maybe 1 or 2 spanish in the mix. Never got more than HR or don't seem like any more is offered.
  9. teleman69

teleman69

no info given because its closed.
  10. clicker2659

clicker2659

2nd floor?`

2nd floor on bloomfield ave.. kinda lame info u givin here. why not tell more at least address or #?
    ad in sl?
  11. luv2eat

luv2eat

If I am right this is the place on Liberty st which have various types on different days but as I said above to much $$$$. Of cource it could be another place that I am not aware of as there seem to be many in the Bloomfield area.
  12. ploked

ploked

whereabout is the somewhat UTR brazillian place? how hot are the girls? if they are young and hot i might give it a try depending on how expensive it is.
  13. luv2eat

luv2eat

Bloomfield AMP

boy what happen to that place on the 2nd floor on Bloomfield Ave. I once had this young little Korean Angie that could one of my best ever. Stay clear of body n balance on liberty st to much $$$$. One place in Montclair that had a young Korean that is in my rating 8 with great c cups. The place is accross from those apts. Sorry can't remember her name or any more details it was a couple months ago I was in the area and just stoped in. I found there number in the SL and the ad said close to GSP. By the way the other place in the same house down in bloomfield sometimes have a spanish woman on. There use to be a couple of them that worked there but again I haven't been there in a few months so not sure whats going on now.
  14. clicker2659

clicker2659

yeah too many older asian women doin massage nowadays.. years past u i got all the young ones now u see all the older ones and they dont look good at all....want more than basic r&t.. sometimes...
  15. teleman69

teleman69

Seems like there are quite a few MP in Bloomfield, pretty much all your standard R&T places with the late 30' early 40's asian women. There was a place on Bloomfield ave on the second floor of a house, coincidentally next to another amp, that was great, id compare it to NA, but alas has closed down. Ive also found a brazilian place that is somewhat UTR, while the women are hit, its mucho expensive. Montclair has one or two places, that ive yet to hit. Though my taste for asian women has dwindled as of late, the older asian just dont do it for me.