Bloomfield

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by bradhoap, Feb 10, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bradhoap

bradhoap

Bloomfield Therapy

The place is called Bloomfield Therapy in downtown Bloomfield. looks like it was another AMP or Russian before. Big Bummer. Hope this helps.

Brad
  2. mopotofu

mopotofu

256 liberty

went to this place in bloomfield, near downtown...russian women...$.6 at the door and got helen, 30+...good HR gave $.4 tip.
  3. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Ramsey

I was at Ramesy sports massage on Rt 17 south when they first opened. It a large, modern facility with a staff of korean ladies.
    I had a first rate massage that was a bargain for $30.00.

Spa
  4. petehanse

petehanse

broadhoap

There are several places in bloomfield. Where was the place mentioned in your post?
  5. bradhoap

bradhoap

Big Thumbs down for the Bloomfield Spa. Horrible massage...mamasan practically ripped out my hair all over my body...and I'm not even a hairy dude. Then as she's killing my back, the phone keeps ringing and she's excusing herself to answer it like 3 times...okay...so you're understaffed, I can appreciate that but don't give me attitude when I tip you thirty on my way out. Dark and dingy, big thumbs down regardless of the HR...

Now Ramsey....that's another story...Big Ups over there...a must for all hobbyists...

Be safe-

Brad