Body art/jewlery

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Jan 28, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

HI HO SILVER, AWAY!!
  2. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Tongue stud or no, if there isn't the necessary amount of suction, slurping, and nose-almost-in-the-pubes (awright, I may be hung like a gerbil) deep throating, it isn't world class in my book.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

phantom .......

my hearts beating faster now.

:):):):):):):):)

btw,
    you got status now!

[Edited by Ozzy on 02-06-2001 at 05:15 PM]
  4. Phantom

Phantom

I think we could all agree that the girl must know how to use it. If a girl gives terrible head to begin with, just getting her tongue pierced might add a little. But if a girl gives great head to begin with, like Maria, the addition of a tongue stud is going to put her oral talents into the legendary status.

BTW, Pam didn't actually say no.
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

like i said earlier in this thread.....

SHE HAS TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

and maria had a PHD in that dept.
  6. Phantom

Phantom

If the girl has a stud there are several different little soft ruuber things called "tongue ticklers" that slip over the ball on the stud. Obviously there are not meant to be tongue ticklers, but for tickling other things. I've experienced them when Maria was around and she still had her tongue pierced. Adds a a whole different element of feeling.
  7. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

The Best Have Tongue Rings

Only the best have tongue rings. What a great feeling, kissing, bbbj with those rings. Oh to have Jenna of Maine come back to New York.
  8. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Why would she put her clit in a cage? How would one get a tongue through the rings?
  9. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Re: Extreme?

Yep Nicole...this is excessive. My brain (and probably penis) would shut down in this case and probably as a result of health concerns.

Biggest concern would be that lingering thought of a few of those types of rings being pulled out during passionate coitus.

Besides...if I want a mouth full of metal, I can eat a roll of quarters. There is something that disconnects in my erotic center trying to imagine going down for some cunninglingus and getting a mouth full of metal.

EEeck
  10. Eye Won

Eye Won

It's hard to explain

First off, I love Tats....I have alot of them about 26 to be exact. I have traveled all over the world to have famous tatoo artists do a pice of work on me....I like the artwork aspect of it...As far as the beautiful woman in tha pix that has whole whole arm done.....I think it looks great......I love Tats on woman. But the artwork has to be good.......that is the aspect I love.......Just my 2 cents........
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I think someone must be walking around so excited every day that they must be in some form of "sexual shock". How would she get any work done ?
  12. nicolerio

nicolerio

13. San_Te

San_Te

I don't know him or if they are together or not. I do know Janine got beat up by her boyfriend not to long ago.
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

thats what happens when you date rikki rachman.

he's a former mtv DJ who was in at the heyday of the heavy metal hair bands.....88-92 or so. i think they're still together.
  15. San_Te

San_Te

Unfortunately, Janine's tatoos are real.
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

WOW. Did Janine really do that, or is it temporary ? That's downright Yakuza......
  17. jester

jester

That's a prime example of the "body art" I was talking about.

What's the point? Especially on the arm. The woman is good looking and well-built, but your eye is drawn to her arm.
  18. San_Te

San_Te

19. Ozzy

Ozzy

HE SAID STUD, NOT DUD !

;)
  20. frog

frog

Let her sleep with me, haha.