Bodybuilder

Discussion in 'New York' started by nycjohn25, May 12, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

They might bite also! If you read the whole thread you will see that I did see an EX-bodybuilder in SF, I think what I meant to say is that I will steer clear of any that are in active training( which had been a fantasy of mine). BTW, I'll sell you my copy.
    take care HP
  2. nypete

nypete

OK, I'll bite. I didn't see the book at B&N, so what about compels you to foreswear bodybuilder provieers?
  3. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: Agreed

Well put fishfry! I was certainly drawn in to what was going to happen, but utimately disappointed. Its true I will never look at another female bodybuilder the same way again, much less seek one out.
    take care HP
  4. fishfry

fishfry

Agreed

I just finished reading it too. (yes I know I recommended it a while back, but I hadn't yet read it).

It's got kinky sex, commercial sex (in fact "semipro" sex, my personal favorite!) and it does indeed put some disturbing yet fascinating images in your mind.

I agree that it's kind of clumsily written. Characters and subplots come and go randomly; the characters are one-dimensional. The book reads more like an outline for a novel than a completed work.

Yet it's an easy read, a compelling read. Despite the weak plotting and characterization, the story pulls you in and makes you want to know what's going to happen. In a sense the weak simplistic writing actually works in the novel's favor.

And I promise you will NEVER look at a female bodybuilder the same way again.
  5. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: Chemical Pink

I just finished reading this book, very disturbing look at a subculture, but even moreso a novel about obsession. Not very well written, basically no plot or character development and the sex was a disappointing read. However it did create some interesting mental images.
    HP
  6. frog

frog

sb & rnb, no, those aren't the one I was thinking of...
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

rnb,
    that's the one I was trying to think of !!!!!!!
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

Shreddedbabes.com
  9. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

the years do change us.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 05:31 PM]
  10. Slinky Bender

How could I forget ? Victoria Starr, in our classified section............
  11. turboman2002

turboman2002

12. frog

frog

There used to be a female bodybuilder who lives in Brooklyn. She is supposedly quite famous among female bodybuilders. Anyhow, her sessions consisted of wrestling with her. Can't remember of hand, but she does have a web page.
  13. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

There is an ex-bodybuilder named Melissa in SF that I saw once. Her body had gone a bit soft, but she still had definition and she was an animal in bed. Also, had the biggest, squirting clitoris Ive ever seen or heard about, hmmm, makes me wonder...
  14. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Agrees with HP...

Looks like the misbegotten offspring of a steroid taking 10 titted one eyed Lithuanian* she-dog.

But hey if you like that sorta thing............ god bless...

John

*Nothing against Lithuanians
  15. Slinky Bender

nypete,
    Heather/Holly, who used to advertise here.

But Ozzy will say...................
  16. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Scary...

...very fucking scary.
  17. nypete

nypete

This particular provider seems a bit too much. But I appreciate the concept.
    I wonder what experience the board has with particularly "well defined" providers.
  18. MJC185

MJC185

Guy MUST be messed up...

because anyone with any taste would fuck a pepsi machine, right???
  19. Slinky Bender

It's not just female bodybuilders. Pumping enough steroids, hormones, pituitary enhancers, HGH releasers, HGH itself, etc. will do all sorts of stuff to your body/head. There was a guy bodybuilder who wrote in his autobiography that when he got crazy before a match, he would fuck a Coke Machine.
  20. fishfry

fishfry

Chemical Pink

There's a new book out called Chemical Pink. It's written by a female bodybuilder. She describes in detail all the various drugs that need to be taken in order to compete at the highest levels of the sport. These drugs are responsible for the masculine characteristics that are often seen in female bodybuilders.

I hear there's a lot of kinky sex in the book, too. It's on my Must Read list.