1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Bodyrub In Hudson Valley

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by tmpd11298, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

OK its been over a month since

and out of the limited responses a majority favor a change. So this is what we’re going to try

All reviews MUST USE the following format in the thread title

Review: Town, name of lady, @ location

In the actual review it would be very helpful to include what you paid, door fee and tip, and a contact number if you have it.

I’m locking down the various location threads to facilitate this change.

Lets give this a month to see how it goes but if for some reason this doesn’t work out I’ll roll all the reviews back into a generic thread pool like LI AMPS.
  2. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

where on 211 is this place??

can anyone confirm?
  3. tmpd11298

tmpd11298

haleycon in middletown closed?

hear a rumor that this place is closed because the lease was up anyone care to eloborate
  4. trout

trout

a&a

hit a&a yesterday and struck out--- hanah was the attendant. a 7 in looks but very disappointing. like most r&t's up here runs hot and cold. mamasan asked my opinion than said the usual "better next time i promose"
  5. trout

trout

jessica, body and soul

visited jessica on fri. second visit but first since march/april. thought they did a nice job with the renovations. did not like the i.d. check and signing of a "waiver". the experience was similar to other posted reviews: nice gal, good massage, no extra's. not sure how much more, if anything, is available with future visits. damage 75 for 1/2 hour with tip up front.
  6. shorty

shorty

ahhh the good old days, I remember a few years ago I got a serious FS session with 19 year old WOC with the tightest body. It cost me 150 for the 1/2 and 75 for her. She had a latina friend who was even up for greek but I chose the WOC instead.
  7. trout

trout

pleasure island

stopped by "the island" early yesterday afternoon. place was dead!!!! seemed as if everyhing was on the menu but way out of line with the $$$$. generally one and a half for the room and the same requested for the tip---- to start!!!!
  8. tmpd11298

tmpd11298

reviews

Bruce from what Ive seen and I've seen jessica at this place a few times they never post any fake reviews. Apparently the bottom review from what Ive been told is from a customer who more or less demanded fs and was told its not on the menu. And they also had a black chick that worked there who was spying on the operation and thought she could open one on her own but flopped and was pissed that she failed so she started to post negative reviews on this place. Listen $75 1/2 you can't BEAT IT. pun intended

Jessica is a very sweet and has an excellent personality.

Her green eyes are alluring (lol)
  9. momomini

momomini

No Problem. It comes with the turf here.
  10. bruce48

bruce48

Some posts about this place that I have seen. The place also posts their own reviews--you can tell--the posts use adjectives like "alluring" "caring" etc. Guys dont talk like that. And within a lot of these phony posts you see this phrase being used over and over:
    "she is verry sweet, always asking if everything is ok"

Here are some what I consider real posts I have seen:

I was curious about this place since it's not too far from home, so I gave it a shot on Friday.
    They are cautious, which is a good thing. I had to give my ID which didn't bother me. I also signed a release form. Anyway,Jessica was my massus(spelling ?)and she is the blond in the CL ad. I also saw another Latina chic, not Maria but very attractive.
    The massage room was very dark and took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. Candles, incense and soft music added nicely to the overall experience. She uses warm oil and gives a decent massage, (more sensual than theraputic).
    She took care of me and I pretty much got what I expected for my first visit.
    As the last reviewer stated, a .3 mandatory tip is asked for up front. I don't have a problem tipping, but once it's mandatory, it's part of the fee, not a tip. IMHO.
    $ at the door plus .3 TIP. (45 min).Pretty much as advertised (except for the tip). I was concerned this place wasn't what it was advertised as but it pretty much is. One advantage, Jessica at least can hols a conversation as opposed to some of the AMP's I've been to.

went here they ask for ID, I have been to many place but never been ask for ID. Well I was leaving and they call me back and said it was ok with the boss. In room told me that have to give mandtory tip, which I ususally don't do but I gave it thinking it was gooding to be a good time, due to them telling me that's it ok without ID. However after 30 mintue of Body RUB, I'm told that's it. I protested and spoke to a male(the so call Boss)and he told me "you should have brought ID", which I said "You said it was ok" I don't know about you guys but I don't ask them for Id, why should I gave them mine. Well that's my opinion.
  11. firecracker

firecracker

12. tmpd11298

tmpd11298

momoni

sorry for getting you in trouble
  13. momomini

momomini

Sorry I was not clear, this is to pics from the post from tmpd11298
  14. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

any 411 on Ruby spa?

thx.
  15. momomini

momomini

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2007
  16. tmpd11298

tmpd11298

bodyand soul

fyi myspace.com/hvbodyandsoul amazing pics
  17. trout

trout

a&a

finally had a chance to get back to a&a. had "coco" think she is the mamsan. thye were quite busy yesterday between customers and phone and "coco" stopped on several ocassions to answer door and phone--- not happy--- in any event the massage was very business like. on the other hand, the "flip' could not have been better. think she knew i was not happy with the interruptions and made up for it. on a past visit i had "kim". if you go and have a choice kim is the preference. 60 door fee, 40 tip.
  18. tmpd11298

tmpd11298

crackheads

Thease crackheads are poughkeepsie street whores who are advertisng 200 massage and are located in a hotel on rte 9 which is known le for this kind of activity be careful
  19. InUtero

InUtero

nah...I'v pretty much given up on the hobby...I refuse to pay the crackheads 200/hr for a handjob. What we all have become is a form of off the books welfare. I have posted it before, we should boycott them all for a month...once their stomachs start growling the prices will start dropping.
  20. trout

trout

updates

hi all: this thread has been "dead" for a while. does anyone have anything going on. i have been off the circuit for a couple of weeks $$$$$--- going to try the "new" a&a outside newburgh. looking for a recent review.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.