booted in denville

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by bn973, Jan 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mikeyl41

mikeyl41

BN

Sounds like you had Mona
  2. petehanse

petehanse

bn973

BN, that could have been Wendy, definitely 5 Stars on the Ole Peter Meter!
  3. bn973

bn973

good visit

Went into dville just b4 leaving for florida for a week and had a great time. Things seem back to normal. I just can't remember the gals name - she only works 2 days a week, Friday and sunday I think she said and she begged me to come back to see her but said fridays were too busy. She was pretty tall long hair anyone know who i met with?
  4. bn973

bn973

drive by

Drove by denville yesterday and it seemed quite busy 2 cars parked in front and another pulled as i passed so i guess biz is booming. I'm working up the courage to try again.
  5. capitan

capitan

Keeping my eyes open on the Denville joint......too much heat for now....girls are in an alert phase. About a 50 minute drive for me, so I don't want to make the trip for nothing....HR only. I'm staying on the sidelines regarding this place.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  6. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

Taxes

Do you think we could submit our AMP payments as unreimbursable healthcare expenses?
  7. petehanse

petehanse

Daro

Don't give me credit for something I haven't done. Have only tried 5 flavors. Wendy, eva, anna, susan, and lisa. I have to save some of my energy for J, after all, I'm not as young as I used to be! I always love to contribute to the Chinese girl charitable association. At least I can take my deduction immediately!
  8. daro

daro in loco CM

Re: Re: Denville Safety

Yes, and for all the asian speaking board members. A side order
    of RIFE. LOL. Well I've only been there once. Nothing like an
    easy decision. WTF, Pete's been there seven times, with seven
    different girls. I guess he's an irregular, regular.
    Thanks for he info, and also the humor. You're a funny guy,
    when you're dick isn't dripping, burning, scratching, etc.
  9. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

Re: Denville Safety

Yes, friday. All is well for regulars. Just don't switch girls for a while.

And to all that were jumping all over me because of my blank post. Get a sense of humor along with a side order of a life.
  10. sushiman

sushiman

MP Bust

The article was in the Morris County Daily record where they busted the Mine Hill MP on Rt. 46...It was also in the Friday Star-Ledger in the Local section....
    It is really very hot in this neck of the woods...I did not see which place in Kenvil was raided, will have to check the Daily Record....
  11. petehanse

petehanse

Denville Safety

Has anyone been to Denville in the past few days? Is the place still in a panic alert?
  12. teeduke

teeduke

Funny

I could use a laugh today.
  13. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Re: Re: Jr: Sorry bout that.

You played hockey in NY, oh boy.
  14. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Bn973

I just check the bergen record and star ledger and couldn't find anything. I also check the bergen prosecutors resoucre and no bust listed. So where did you see these articles
  15. Jarhead

Jarhead

BN973

Which ones were busted? I didn't see it. What paper? If you still have the article would appreciate knowing. You're in my area.

Thanks,

Jarhead
  16. bn973

bn973

Wow what a heated thread i started by being such a bonehead. I probably was expecting way too much on my 2nd visit to get fs but the first visit was so easy i just figured i was in.

I noticed in the paper on friday that there were 2 parolours busted last week - one in kenville and they booked mamsan on some 2nd degree prostitution charge and i think the other was in bergen county and was an MP.

Maybe that in conjunction with my agressive offer has them freaked...

The only thing is i have been amping for a couple of years and had been happy with HR. But lets face it - who wants a hershey kiss when you can have chocolate bar...

Went to my regular spot after going down in flames and they were all very happy to see me - "where you been" was the greeting with a smile and a warm towel!
  17. teeduke

teeduke

Re: Jr: Sorry bout that.

jarhead—

Hey, thanks for rushing to my rescue. But when I read jr's post today I figured it was mostly a little sarcastic humor. The humor is actually one of the best things about this board.

Beside, I can take care of myself. I'm an ex-Ranger among other things.

Ciao
  18. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

I'm in complete agreement with Pete, Jarhead and Cappy. We all need to tone down the reviews and stick to the basics.
    There are enough problems for these spas right now and discretion is certainly in order.

Chao,

Spa
  19. Jarhead

Jarhead

Jr: Sorry bout that.

My perception of your post was a "put down" to Teeduke and his suggestions, which I have also advocated for some time. I didn't realize you were just being facetious. I am a little black and white, without much gray area and very little patience for what I percive to be ignorance. You got enough to worry about right now without anybody beating on you. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. Sorry bout that.

Jarhead
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2003
  20. capitan

capitan

Keeping the posts on a lower profile level without all the details has been a concept that I've supported for quite some time. As some one has stated, we know how to connect the dots. I think that we all have good intentions, but it is easy to get carried away in this game that we all enjoy. My best to Daro, PeteH, and many other posters in the SPA section of UG.

Straight ahead,
    Capy