Booze Fetish...

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by thrasherp, May 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jyris

jyris

Not bad advice. The way some of them drink, however, you'd have to be careful that THEY were the ones who ended up passed-out drunk.
  2. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

My advice is to forget the providers and just pick up a woman from any of the more established dive bars in the area.
  3. jyris

jyris

OK, I'll try. I'm stumped as to how I can pass it along, however -- there will not be an accompanying review (and I'm not about to write a fake one from six years ago).

This chick hangs out -- and occasionally dances -- at Indios and George's in the Ironbound. I'm sure that I'll be in the area at some point over the next few days, and if there's anything of general interest, I'll include whatever scheduling info I can gather in one of the appropriate threads, and you can take it from there.
  4. nuttmegx

nuttmegx

I don't mind the extra weight so long as she is willing to get staggering/slurring drunk/high.

Please reach out!!
  5. jyris

jyris

I know a dark-skinned Brazilian from Newark who'd probably be up for this -- she's probably early 40s. Bad news is that she's packed on the pounds over the last four or five years -- I'd guess that she's 5'-5" and about 150, 36D, long kinky dark hair.

If you're interested, I'll reach out and post contact info.
  6. nuttmegx

nuttmegx

I wish I could help ya out, but I'm looking for the same info for somebody in the NY-CT area. I know a few sites that are into this, but none that actually list a provider.
  7. thrasherp

thrasherp

I've tried before, with not much luck, but I'll try again.

I am iso of a provider who boozes heavily during or just prior to a session. I prefer non-caucasion providers, but I am not picky since I know this is an unusual request.

I am in the metro NYC/NJ area - anything in this vicinity would be fine. In-call preferred.

Help me out, fellas.

TIA