Bordentown, NJ AMP

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by arrow069, Jan 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. betty_snj

betty_snj

Hello Newguy....cum over :) if you're from that area, you're hot.
    Well cum to UG... and well cum to Betty lol
  2. newguy999

newguy999

would u take someone not in camouflage.

New guy here I Like to try no camouflage, with Betty
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

yeah...legit, right under the state police station :)
    who is going to take one for the team?
    Rollin are you brave enough?

btw, what kind of cigarrettes do u smoke? I will remember to bring you a carton when I stop by to visit you if you get arrested.
  4. Hobby_Guy

Hobby_Guy

Asking for trouble, or legit??

If the directions are correct, then the place is "smack dab" in the middle of s _ _ _ e p _ _ _ _ e central. Maybe the place is legit (yea right)?? Maybe we'll see them on America's Dumbest??

HG
  5. betty_snj

betty_snj

Re: New Place

and you better NOT too...that strip mall, the Red Lion Plaza, is just yards away from the Red Lion circle and... from the police station.
    Cops are everywhere in that area...so be careful.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2003
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

point your Arrow to me

damn guys....let this (straight and UP I bet) Arrow boy cum to mama...lol
    I love love love men in camouflage...sooo freaking hot.
    :)
  7. rollin

rollin

New Place

I forgot that there is a new place that just opened recently.

Advertisement is in The Trentonian.

the following information is taken directly from the ad in the Trentonian

"Grand Opening, Aroma therapy/Accu-pressure massage. total relaxation & Serenity enviroment experience. 1805 H, Red Lion Plaza, Route 206, South Hampton 15 minutes from McGuire/Ft Dix call 609-859-0900"

It's about a 1/4 mile before you get to the rt. 206/70 circle, going south on 206.

I haven't been there just scouted it out.

Hey...Now.....
  8. redleg609

redleg609

Just south on 130 past Roebling, just past the PlayHouse and on the same side of the road is China Accupressure. The have a sign and are next to a largish pet / pet supply store. No FS but decent massage and release. The better they know you, the more you can do. $.6 at for the door. Ask for Mae.
  9. betty_snj

betty_snj

Re: army, or air force

ohhhhhh baby...come over, but IN UNIFORM!!!!!
    Damn....one of my favorite boytoys is an air force guy and when he comes up to see me is MANDATORY his uniform (without undies) :)
    Something about men in camouflage that turns me on a lot.
  10. candie

candie

theres a sweet provider around the bordentown/ or exit 8 by the turnpike . .... just foned her and she wont see new clients, sorry
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2003
  11. rollin

rollin

There's one right up the street from the 24 hour gate for McGuire. Next to the Red Barn bookstore and the Japanese resturant.
  12. arrow069

arrow069

army, or air force

Betty,
    I just happen to be one of those Air Force guys. I have to do something while I save up $$$ for you! And of course I want to save the Best for Last!! You still serve Coffee?
  13. betty_snj

betty_snj

the only thing I like from Bordentown are those very good looking army & air force guys walking around...mmmmm & mmmmm
  14. arrow069

arrow069

anyone know if there are any good AMP places in the Bordentown NJ area? If so, has anyone checked them out?