Boston Hotel Bar hook ups

Discussion in 'Boston / Massachusetts & Rhode Island' started by Rickster, Apr 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bigd18

Bigd18

Well I was up in Boston area last Thurs. Went to Legal Seafood, Lot's of Eye candy at the bar , However I was with business associates and couldn't act on anything.
  2. cigardog

cigardog

Seems more like it would be snatch of the day......

CD
  3. RuffToy

RuffToy

If you pick up a hooker at Legal Seafood does that make it illegal seafood?
  4. genius

genius

Grammar is fine - it's the typo's that are a problem especially when I am typing and my SO enters the room and I have to switch to another screen.
    The "Its best to to imbibe." should be "Its best not to imbibe. "
  5. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Tread those waters carefully. 70% or more are total rip offs.
  6. bigwineguy

bigwineguy

FYI pick up the Boston Phoenix next time you're in town. It's the Beantown version of the Village Voice and has lots of provider info.
  7. Troutman

Troutman Paste

It seems that the self proclaimed genius needs to learn some grammar.
  8. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

You may want to try that one again.
  9. genius

genius

Some people are meat and potato types (I guess the expression now a days is burger and fries ) and others like a more varied diet in food (or otherwise).

A stong "fishy" smell from fish (or otherwise) from bacteria. Its best to to imbibe.

I personally enjoy a varied diet in food (or otherwise).

Fresh fish (or otherwise) should taste and smell like the sea - not a strong fishy smell.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
  10. Onehornyguy

Onehornyguy

So everytime i smell fish, it's because it is bad? If so a lot people are eating bad fish-Not me- I dont go near the stuff.
  11. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Even fish shouldn't smell like fish if it's clean and fresh.
  12. KYMan

KYMan

Man must like the smell of fish
  13. Bigd18

Bigd18

I am going the End of June and Most likely will end up at Legal Seafood this time for dinner, I will have to keep my eyes open.
  14. genius

genius

I have been to Boston various times on bussines. I have been approached (would you like some company tonight?) while sitting enjoying my beer after a hard day at work. It even happened once at Legal Seafood while I was having dinner with a bunch of associates. Obviusly you can't plan this but I think if you look around and smile at women the hookers will come to you.
  15. genius

genius

Everyone knows you never accept the 1st offer from a lawyer.
  16. Rickster

Rickster

Just got back from Beantown. Had no info as to what agencies, providers were legit. One night I figured I'd just punt and went to 2 strip clubs. Weird compared to NJ. The hotel I was at (nice one) was having probs. with internet access so I couldn't research.. My pre trip research came up with several agencies. One that didn't seem as high class was Temp*.co* I was horny couldn't take it any more so I called. And they recommended some one to me. I was nervous. Usually u get a 400 lb crack ho with zits. Turns out the descript. was right on and had a great time. Got lucky I guess.
  17. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

so like in other types of hobbying venues, it was all about the eye contact ???
  18. plat122

plat122

You got fucked twice. You gave her a $600 retainer and no legal advise...you just blew your load...which you can do on your own. For that money you could have had the time of your life in Providence! Only 40 minutes from Beantown.
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  19. LJS

LJS

must have been a lawyer

you were with her for an hour and you ended up getting fucked.

Yup - she was a lawyer...
  20. Rickster

Rickster

A little while ago I was at the Plaza. I decided to get a drink at the bar before heading out. I was about to leave when I noticed a 30 something blonde sitting with some friends. She looked at me once or twice but I really didn't think anything of it. I pulled out my wallet to pay the tab and all of a sudden there she is sitting at the table. We talked for about 1 hr, with me buying drinks, etc. She is a lawyer with her friends, yada yada. Suddenly there is a hand on my leg and she wants to know do I have a room? We go up and I'm wondering if someone slipped me some drugs. This is too good to be true. I'm naked and suddenly she said that will be 6 big ones. Normally I would have had a cow and kicked her out, but by that time her top is off and
    YOWZA. Needless to say an unexpected time was had by all. I never would have pegged her though. To this day I wonder if she really was a lawyer.