boy and they bitch about us!

Discussion in 'New York' started by Samanthofny, Feb 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. betty_snj

betty_snj

JustMe,

I'm very laid back, content with my life...no hang ups no regrets and always try to see the good and bright side of all situations.
    Who knows? the guys could be creeps and not showing up they might saved me from aggravations.
    There are only two things we don't have control over: death and terminal diseases.
    Anything else in life has a solution...just need to find it.
    I don't know if I will be here tomorrow, or in the next few minutes...so I try to enjoy life to the fullest.
  2. candie

candie

I agree with that Houston! I remember getting *****s from george. He moved on after hitting a dead end.

Just gotta be more aware of who has an agenda and who doesnt. Most are so transparent.
  3. Houston

Houston

be careful of this robber guy called George and I will not use his last name...he wants an overnight to nice hotels. It seems like this economy is bringing about desperate peolple trying desperate things
  4. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Nope....

....those times don't work for me. The only time I don't think of sex is the time when I just cross over from consiousness to sleep.
  5. jseah

jseah

when I am sitting on the can.......or when I am eating (food, that is).
  6. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

And when would that be?
  7. jseah

jseah

hey, there are a few minutes a day where I don't think about sex.
  8. That's (one) reason why we ask for references. Any guy who would do the above is just being a turd. No-shows BLOW!

And I have to wonder about a guy who ever finds himself NOT horny.
  9. jseah

jseah

oops, double post...
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  10. jseah

jseah

maybe you need to look at it this way......

1. guy gets horny.....see pictures on website....gets hornier
    2. guy calls to make appointment
    3. a few hours or a few days passes
    4. guy is no longer as horny (went to MP, tossed one off, whatever)
    5. guy thinks to himself......do I really want to spend that kind of money...
    6. guy can't think of lame excuse to make
    7. doesn't show, doesn't call
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  11. exrubbernecker

exrubbernecker

oo7 is right, n/s's happened at every place ive ever worked. the one incall house i did phones for verified the clients, so we had their full name & work #. you'd think they would at least call to cancel, but no, an alarming # n/s'd as well. its a regular part of the business, unfortunately.
  12. oo7

oo7

NO SHOWS

Unfortunately no shows are a apart of the business, whether you're a provider or a client. If a provider decides to ask for a deposit up front than I believe that you would lose a lot of potential clients. Clients that would book appointments with other providers that didn't bother with a "Deposit in advance" system.
  13. Quick Popper

Quick Popper

April...time for you to visit NNJ again. There are plenty of horney men here who would give you the fucking you need and deserve. Most of us are good for our word and would only cancel in the case of an emergency. I have been a hobbiest for thirty some years and have only had to cancel once, and that was because I was involved in a traffic accient on the way. Let us know when you can cum back to NNJ and I for one will try and save a stiff one for you.
  14. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

betty - if your posts aren't actually supurb marketing, and you are actually this happy go lucky with your approach to life (and I'm not arguing that they aren't) then I have to say I truly envy your contentment.
  15. betty_snj

betty_snj

for the first time in years in this business I had the same problem last week.
    All the guys booked and didn't show.
    I knew right away who was the person behind the calls, but did I care? nope.
    I just called my boytoy over and invited boytoy #2 and we had a great time.
    Losing a day of business is not a matter of life and death for me. I'm not strapped for cash, so I can face some adversities with a smile.
  16. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Idon't want to start asking for deposits unless i start traveling the curcuit and flying. I just want to be trated the same way i treat people here. Funny thing is that if i were to name a poster or two who acted inccorrectly like booking a 2 hr session then having to end early because of a health issue. Point is it was a two hour booking, two hours or at least one that i had to turn other clients away. Well when he left i saw that he took it upon himself to just leave me one hour fee. Didn't even discuss it, i would have given him back half the hours fee anyway but dammit let it be my decision. Shit like this makes me want to have the money on the stand prior to the session as well as put up. Yeah this deos creAT LE PROBLEMS BUT WHEN YOUR DEALING WITH A UGER WHO YOU TRUST THE LAST THING YOU THINK IS THEY WILL STIFF YOU FOR AN HOUT, THE HOUR THEY cut short not me. Then to make matter worse i sent a vm message to his phone immediately, then a little while layet i called again, well he must have listened to my message because now he shut his phone off.
    YOU know who you are, i dont want to rehash this hear maybe it was just a misunderstanding but you REALLY surprised me tonight, you have my cell and my ******. the ball is in yu court to make this right. I will never post who you or anyone else who pisses me off in a session is , i'd much rather deal with it one on one.
  17. justlooking

justlooking

GILTTE

I see I misread you. Sorry.
  18. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

giltte- theres lots of reasons a chick could be a no-show, from forgetting the appointment to being in jail. Why bother paying deposits when there are so many chicks available without the hassle?
  19. justlooking

justlooking

Re: Deposits

How would it guarantee that? IMO, it would only make it worse if she does.
  20. GILTTE

GILTTE

Deposits

PayPal isn't as bad as you think. But if you really don't want any trace, have the client send funds via USPS Money Order. I for one have never seen Samantha. However I'd like to see her. If I knew that I wanted to see her during a tour, I'd happily send her a deposit / full payment in advance.
    This would:

1) Alleviate anything changing hands during the visit.
    2) Guarantee that the girl doesn't get a no-show.
    3) Guarantee the guy that the girl won't double-book.

I wouldn't suggest doing this with an unknown provider, however one like Samantha that is held in such high regard would be a no-brainer...

Stay Safe Folks...