BOY OH bOY

Discussion in 'New York' started by Samanthofny, Feb 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

i did let this thread die. First off its none of your business weather i cry poverty or not, some of you guys are under the misconception that we have nothing better to do than piss away our money. I refuse to divulge my personal expemces but i assure you they way excede my expendetures expecially with the no shows i nyc.
    I even went as far as to say you were right AND I WAS WRONG i even apologized but i guess that was not good enough since you seem to want to continue this bullshit. ok there ys have it nig boy. You were right , i was wrong, bad me, anything else we need to discuss? you could call me if you feel it necessarry.
    apparently my apology wasnt good enough and sorry bub but thats as far as im taking it because we both know the truth doesnt fully lie in you version. Perhaps i mistTED SOMETHING THt you jumped all over " ahah! i knew she was full of it" i'm sorry i deAL WILL OVER 100 E-Milas a day and have as many phone cLLS, FORGIVE ME FOR NOT REMEMBERING EXACTLY the moment whne i i said wqhAT I Said but i do know what i sAID, Maybe just not the specific moment. i apologized you cAN BE A GENTLEMEN and aCCEPT OR YOU Cn continue with this , but you'll be tALKING TO YOURSELF. GOOD NIGHT. aND ALL THE BEST TO YOU.
  2. Monk

Monk

I find it a little hard to take April crying poverty in Manhattan. It wasn't that long ago that she ran a business here. And I also find it a bit hard to believe all this drama over cancellations -- after all, she must have experienced her share while she ran her business here. It can't be that difficult -- after all, just look at the number of indies working here.
  3. gardener

gardener

Really???

Again, not true. Yes, you called me on monday - the day you checked-in - and left a voice message confirming the appt., no mentioning anything about price. If you had "some small talk" with my voice mail system, well, it might be a new feature introduced by Verizon - allowing small talk with recording devices - that I'm not aware of??

I could have given you the benefit of a doubt and attribute this fault statement to a bad memory or flakiness, but to consider it to be a dishonest saying would be more consistent with other statements you made throughout our E-M A I L exchange.

First, you said that the 5.5 is a Brooklyn rate.
    Then, when I turned your attention to your own post, declaring NYC this week, 2H for 5.5, it became the hotel price...

{A line from your E-M A I L to me:}
    "yes but that is not fir when i pay s4veral humndred for a 4 vstar hotel in the marriot hotel"
    That's after you told everybody how you got a room for $100 per day.

Then it was the Parking cost, Even though, in your post on "boy and they bitch about us!" thread (2-24 6:53pm) you're saying: "aLSO MY VAR IS IN BROOKLYN, PARKING IS WAY TO MUCH OVER HERE."

And then you wrote (to me): "AND YES AFTER ALL THE CANCEKATIONS I SIMPLY COULD NOT AFFORD TO CONTINUE CHARGEING 550 FOR 2 HOURS ESPECIALLY SINCE NYERS SEEM TO ALWAYS CANCEL."

So you cannot continue with the 5.5 figure... which means you did start with this rate. Than, how can you say that you told me about the price hike on the day you checked-in???

I suggest that you let this thread die, though, if you feel like deepening the hole in which your honest reputation be buried, go ahead.
  4. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

last post, refuse to see who can piss further. Gardener. I called you the day I checked in as I usually to reconfirm and make sure everything is on. We had some small talk and 'LL SEE YOU FOR 2 HRS ON SUCH AND SUXCH A DATE. you ASKED THE FEE AND i SAID 600/ YOU STATED THAT the website used to say 550 . I stated yes if you look you will see it's changed (my pages are dated) I asked id it was a problem and if youd prefer to cancel. You said no. The day of out appointment you cancelled period. I was having a horrible change and reguardless I shouold have stuck to our original agreement. For tthat I was wrong and owe you an apology. Have a good day. I do doubt I'll be doing this in nyc anytime soon, i'll stick with the tried and trur. Gardener I wish no no ill will, goo luck and be safe out there.
  5. clubber

clubber

If I have a shitty day, I still have to honor price quotes I give to customers and prospective customers. What's more, I still have to be NICE to them. If I have underestimated my costs, I have to eat the difference, once I have bid a job. I'm not sure why a provider's world should be different.
  6. MJC185

MJC185

Re: $100 a night

THis is a snippet from one of Samantha of NY's posts in her 'Midtown-West Reminder' thread:

"The room? Well for a 4-5 star quality hotel which usually goes for about 3-400 per night.........i offered them 100 per night and they accepted."

To clarify though...I wasn't complaining about the price she paid. I was just trying to put things into perspective. The hotel, at the very least, was procured for no more than one would pay a night at any LI hotel.

Something about the way Samantha was complaining about how expensive everything in NYC was struck a nerve with me. The hotel was SUPER cheap (one-1 hour appt a day would more than take care of hotel expenses). And food prices??? Sure, if you CHOOSE to eat at high class restaurants or tourist traps, you will pay out of your ass. But there is a vast array of normally priced restaurants in NYC, especially in midtown.

It would be a shame if another provider who has been wrestling with the idea of giving NYC a shot decided not to based on misinformation like this. I'm just trying to level the playing field for good ol Manhattan.

MJC
  7. theladiesman

theladiesman

Sam, can I kiss your sore breasts and make them better??

Just trying to cheer you up....

I think the poster that complained about Sam booking a 4-star NYC hotel for $100 may have read a post about her stay at a 4-star hotel on LONG ISLAND. That sounds about right for the hotel she stayed at her last visit....
  8. candie

candie

Krom I thought that was a good post. I dont exactly agree with all of it but in the city it really helps lower those problems if one sees someone that has seen another provider who she can check on. Pretty much that works well for me too.

seacaucs is saturated due to everyone going there... its like a problem waiting to happen..... hopefully I am wrong ....
  9. Thorn

Thorn

Re: New York

A lot of the girls seem to be having good luck with Secaucus. It requires discretion, but the hotels run the gamet from upscale to standard chain, and most are good and provide decent service [and a lot cheaper then Manhattan]. The best part of it is that it is local to all of north eastern NJ and 5 minutes from the Lincoln Tunnel, thus making it attractive to potential Manhattan customers.
  10. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Krom,

I see your point but wouldn't that be a problem with most providers.

i don't see how that relates to the cancellation problems that April ALWAYS gets when she does incall in New York.

Jason

PS: sense when have you been worried about your posts being popular. :)
  11. kromrider

kromrider

Okay I know this is not going to be the most popular post on this board but i think Aprils problem is related to variety. Most of the guys who are interested in seeing April have already seen her. Maybe she should try some different advertising to try to find a new group of guys. While I am sure that April offers the finest in service many guys like that uncertanty that comes from the first meeting that you have with a provider. I know thats what i look for. I very rarely see any provider more then once or twice because after the second visit you pretty much have covered all the bases.

As far as raising the price i think thats just wrong. This guy was probably on the fence about making the appointment and the $50 off may have made the deal for him. There are guys that book three hours for less then $500. They will probably not get the type of service that April offers but you never know.
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You need another 7000 posts before you can make that statement young man. BTW, where were you last night?
  13. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

thanks Bill. I thought I was the only one :)
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I just have no fucking life outside of the hobby.
  15. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Thanks Bill. Now please tell me, how do YOU do it? I mean, how do you mannage to be there at the point when someone just turns silver, or gold or whatever........maybe you're more a ghost than Casper?
  16. NoName2

NoName2

I do feel badly for all of the bad luck / bad timing / frustrations you've had to endure. But you sound like you just rolled into Manhattan from Kansas or something.
  17. Mr. Sinatra

Mr. Sinatra

Re: apologies to Sinatra....

You owe me fuckin royalties, Pallie
  18. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

apologies to Sinatra....

Stopped spreading my legs, I'm leavin' today
    I don't want any part of it
    New York, New York
    These no-show bad johns, have ruined my day
    Just don't get me started on it now
    New York, New York
  19. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Sam,

you have bounced back from worse. Keep your head up.

Jason
  20. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'm sorry NYC didn't treat you well Samantha.:( NJ should be better, they've been waiting to see you.:)

Dondee...Welcome to Gold!!!