Brazilians in Westchester

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by Sharkman CT, May 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

A better body than Selma Hayek.... I don't know if that exists.

Doesn't Kimmie claim to be part Brazilian... She be in westbumblefuck.
  2. blayne

blayne

I'm still trying to locate Bia from the old Del Rio (circa 2003). She was a Selma Hayek look-alike with a better body.
  3. bigcity

bigcity

Went back to this place on a weekend for the first time and I must say I was disappointed...got some old old chick that I thought was only answering the door. What a disappointment. I gotta learn my lesson cause this one was costly.
  4. bigcity

bigcity

Yeah thats what I meant...and if you add it up you know its way too expensive. I would love to know if I am the only idiot that is getting ripped off this way at this place...there has been a crazy spread on prices. YOu can find info in JN....
  5. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I think he meant 250 total. I know it used to be about 50 for door and 150 tip. That was about four years ago. Boy do I miss Tequila who used to work there. Where is Rio located now and how can I get their contact info?
  6. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

25 for fs is too much? where can we get it cheaper?
  7. bigcity

bigcity

I went to Rio not so long ago and I must say that its the place with the nicest and hottest girls but I can't stand the location the hours and the price. Maybe its just me but walking away having spent 25 for FS is a bit much. I am a young good looking professional and I can afford it but I hate getting ripped off. Then again I may go back in a few weeks to see if there has been a change in price.
    My friend and I will be going to Sweedish in CT to see if we can do another first...me and him on Angie.
  8. Sharkman CT

Sharkman CT

Years ago I used to frequent the Del Rio in mamroneck, loved the brazilians there. Anything like that around anymore?