breaking condom

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by brandon, Aug 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. franca

franca <color=pink>Silver</color>

You can get tested for HIV anonymously. Testing for other STDs requires giving up personal information.
  2. Bandaid

Bandaid

I dunno, sexual health is a topic worth revisiting once in a while. I hope everything was good; the chances of picking up something major from a one-time condom break have to be pretty small. It's just that the consequences are so serious you just can't afford to fool around with it.
  3. puffin

puffin

Stale Posts

It might be a good idea to program the site so that older posts show up with a progressively darker background. Then a posts age would be obvious. Just saying (I do this for a living).
  4. billyS

billyS

When has that ever stopped a thread from being re-visited? Especially when it is a new member who is exploring the board.
  5. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

You realize the original post was written over a year ago?
  6. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

YOUcanget tested anonymously at anyhealth department. Further the advances in testing have so changed that they can do a mouth swab for HIV and have results in20 minutes, but if you have just been exposed there is still an incubation period. While your are there get tested for some of the other commonstd's syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HPV. Also as jras pointed out above petrolleum products and latex are not comaptivle. Use a water based or silicone based lubricant
  7. jras

jras

happened once a coupla years ago while banging an outcall Brooklyn nubian princess in the ass; she had insisted on repeatedly adding lotsa baby oil as lube -- baby oil and latex are a risky combo and sure enuff it fell apart
    (I noticed it near the end of the session and pulled out to cum all over her beautiful broad black ass)
  8. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Here's a trick.....pour alcohol on your dick (seriously) if it burns then you have minor open abrasions. Listerine works well too...kills the germs!

BUT do get tested.....if your that worried start a profilactic protocal, just go see your doc.
  9. JessicaMKE

JessicaMKE

Get tested now and get tested again and then again...

And make sure next time you bring more lubricant because 99% of the time condoms break because there isn't enough of it...
  10. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim banned

Happened to me, freaked out for about a day or so. Bottom line, get tested now and again in three months. In between, watch for anything unusual down there...that's really all you can do.
  11. hungcock2005

hungcock2005

What place did this happen ? She must be tight and small for you to break a condom. Where is this place and who's the provider.
  12. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Start thinking of names for the infant!
    How bout Brandon Jr for a boy and Condoleezza for a girl?
  13. lepke

lepke

You are very good at this kind of post Genius...Very good advice...
  14. ecpaul

ecpaul

So basically you got BBFS for no extra charge!?

j/k I hope everything turns out ok.
  15. Jordan

Jordan banned

Some time long ago, I had broken one with a provider. Just fuggetabutit. RARE
  16. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Well, since any exposure would have already happened, and you'll need to get tested anyway, I say go for it and have the best BBFS session you can. :)

I know. I know. Risk is increased by continuing the activity, but a guy can dream, can't he?
  17. genius

genius

If she is a smart provider she has testing done periodically anyway. So if you are single it makes more sense for her to let you know the results of her next test. If you are married thats another story and if you don't want to roll the dice (STD is unlikely) it makes sense to get some antibiotics (check on the web what you need 2G azithromyicin cures just about every bacterial STD in one oral dose). Testing has its downside if you are married in that if you have a reportable STD they need to notify all your contacts.

Do your research on the web and make your decision.
  18. Mr.Vargas

Mr.Vargas

I concurr, but i would also like to add that, i would tell her to get tested as well, if you both come back all right then you are free to do it BB. LOL
  19. Lascivious

Lascivious

Go get tested. Nothing else you can do unless you're worried about knocking her up.
  20. brandon

brandon

What do you do if the condom breaks when your with a provider? I did not notice until I was done. Freakin out right now.