Breast Implants

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Hot Dog, Feb 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

B.J. by Cloud Nine ?????

Is that BB or Covered?
  2. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

3. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Ive felt hundreds of hard implants.
    Never really thought any of them felt real.

One exception, although I only saw this girl once, her titties I remember well. Soft like butter and felt natural. Madison. Big, Big titties, and they felt pretty real.
  4. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Re: Re: do they ever feel

Tits ipsa loquitur
  5. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Well, yeah.

(certain?)
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Re: do they ever feel

Well, there is at least one current working girl I know where there is an argument as to whether they are real or not from guys who have had their hands on them. Assuming arguendo that they are indeed fake..........
  7. pswope

pswope One out of three

For certain sex workers there's a different hierarchy of needs.
  8. justme

Oh, I can totally understand why sexworkers would get them done... especially strippers.

But C'mon, permanent mutilation of your body for money?
  9. pswope

pswope One out of three

JM & HvB

I practically begged V to use the money for much needed therapy. She maintained that she needed it for her self-esteem.That shot lasted as long as the hunger satisfaction from the proverbial Chinese meal. I will say this. This is a pretty attractive woman (eg If V is a 8, the ladies I've seen at F Stop are 2,4's & 5"s),who looks more attractive and more imortantly feels more attractive(/nwithstanding the chinese food analogy).
    I've never felt a pair of enhanced breasts that feel natural to the touch. Some feel as fake a naugahyde-others slightly fake.

Given V's current posture in life,I fully understand her decision. In addition to the boost in confidence,it will raise her income by 40% in next 2 years. If it helps her get out of biz,it was a worthy investment.
  10. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

do they ever feel

real?

sylvester,
    hvb
  11. justme

Yuck.

(I have a friend, more of an acquaintence, who is this extremely thin, lithe, 22 year old young woman with the whole pale blonde waif thing going. About a year ago she started talking about getting bolt-ons. Every single one, without exception, of her male friends told her not to do it, that men don't generally like them and that she was perfectly georgeous (I'd give her an 8) without them. She got them anyway. They're tastefully done, fairly proportional to her body, and were fairly expensive. The consensus among the guys is that she looked better before, and now it's somewhat unpleasant to hug her.)

((Of course we never say that to her face. What she gets is, "Hey, they look nice, I thought it was going to be much worse."))
  12. pswope

pswope One out of three

My friend V (Veronika),just had them done by a Psurgeon on Madison Ave and it is one of the best implants I've seen on a working girl. Though she wanted a D cup,because of her thin frame,he refused to do it and gave her a C cup instead. Thus,they are proportionate to her body,real in appearance(even slightly asymmetrical),and most important do not feel incredibly ersatz.
  13. Danielle

Danielle

By the way, someone mentioned that guy who does all the work for the Howard Stern show earlier (Dr. Calabro). I went to check out his site before and those girls boobs looked absolutely terrible. Some of the worst work I've ever seen! If I were a plastic surgeon I would be ashamed of those photos. You guys should go look so you can see what I'm talking about.
  14. Danielle

Danielle

I've entertained the idea of getting implants for years. Bottom line, I always end up deciding that what I have going on naturally is better than most anything I could have surgically enhanced. Generally, I'm really happy with my tiny but perky breasts, I have great nipples that I get compliments on all the time, and they feel really soft and squishy. Plus, I don't ever have to wear a bra if I don't want to.
    I think I would love the attention that bigger breasts would get me and the way I could feel more confindent wearing certain types of clothing (binkini tops, dresses, etc.) but I just don't think it's worth it because 90% of the boob jobs I've seen look bad. They're either ripply, crooked, too big for the girl's frame, or up too high. Plus, they usually feel hard. Even the best looking jobs don't feel soft. Trust me, I've probably felt up hundreds of dancer's boob jobs.
    That said, if your friend is still really interested; The best boob job I HAVE EVER SEEN was done by Dr. Brad Jacobs in Manhattan. He's done work on a lot of Playboy models and high-end dancers here in New York. If I ever decided to go for it, he is who I would talk to first. I don't think that $6,000 is at all unusual for a boob job. It's actually pretty average from what I've heard.
  15. brasilboy

brasilboy

Did asny one take a look at those before and afters on Calabro's site. This guy has some cartoon running in his head. Most of these women look ridiculous. ranted, their breasts are larger, but at the price of reality.

Most implants look and feel fake.
  16. ryan

ryan

Unfortunately some breasts are downright nasty looking (eg. Zita on Calabro's site), small or lopsided. Surgery can definatelty improve appearance in many of these cases. Also with good breasts, a small upgrade with implants can be a good thing if done right. I used to be against implants but I've seen a number of ladies with amazing jobs that still felt and looked natural.....

In most cases I prefer natural..... but in some cases - if done right - implants would be preferred.

I don't generally like anything above DD. Don't like the large areolas either... I had no idea surgery could reduce them.
  17. spanky123

spanky123

HH, just my humble opinion but i agree with most of the guys here on this thread. You already look perfectly proportioned and everything looks really good they way it is....my motto is: "if it ain't broke, dont fix it!"

Well, if you're gonna go for an enlargement, i hope u dont get too carried away....i've seen someone with rock hard boobs and u can't really do much with them, like squeezing, playing, slapping, poking etc :D. They're just there to look at--now where's the fun in that? :eek:
  18. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

We all have the feelings that a part of us is not as we'd like it/them.

But, really: I have YET to see breast reduction or a nipple reduction that didn't look worse afterwards. Please think long, and hard...once done, you can't go back...
  19. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

I failed miserably 12 years ago when I tried stand-up. I think my jokes may have been funny but my delivery was awful since I lacked confidence at the time. However, if you guys keep fillng up my head I may just tackle it again sometime soon. As far as being a comedic writer, I just dont have enough discipline to write well enough.
  20. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

rollin, you might like big ugly ass areolas, but I dont, and since they are on me I want them gone.

What if you told me you think your dick head is too big, you want it reduced.

You think big heads on dicks are nasty, and disgusting looking. Now to me a nice big head on a dick is sweeeet..

But who am I to tell you not to make yourself happy, and leave your dick head alone?