bridgette@jillian bradleys

Discussion in 'New York' started by jjbond, Jul 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

Bridgett

Bridgett is great , she is the same girl from JBs ,as many others ,they gravitate back and forth from Julies to JBs. Anyway they are all nice girls ,the price is the only thing different. Bridgett is a hot GFE and knows how to please and enjoy at the same time and as many others she can go to any high priced house and fit in with ease. We are happy to have her with us anytime she wants.
  2. jjbond

jjbond

bridgette at Julies

I had a visit with bridgette at julies by far i think one of my best sessions, i have been having a real bad few days and she perked me up and was just great. she is a very hot lady and very nice sexy pretty fun just a great lady. treat her nice and special and you will have fun with her and you will enjoy your session as i did.
  3. jjbond

jjbond

the bridgette at jillian bradleys is the same bridgette who was at julies, i saw her in december at julies and that looks like her in the photo, she is a hot fun lady and looks even better now. that is a great photo. i have seen 2 hot ladies at julies recently they are new additions, one was michelle and the other claire both hot sexy and fun.