Bridgette

Discussion in 'New York' started by WallStHustler, Sep 5, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

Bridgett

Bridgett loves her clients and speaks very highly of them all. Once in awhile she does not click with someone but most of the time Bridgett is excellent. She gives BBBJtc and loves it. She told me yesterday that she loves to please her clients and looks forward to giving them the best and she means it. when Bridgett comes in to play ,she litterally takes the house over, I told the girls to watch and learn but I think she is just one of a kind. She seems to get better by the day. She does have off days but very far and in between.
  2. Cheater

Cheater

No pee for you!

No GS from Bridgette. Just an amazing bbbj - slow and sensuous. That girl just loves to give oral.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't wanna be peed on!
  4. kaybo

kaybo

Cheater's got it right. She really has a great time and that makes her technique even more fun to experience. BBJTC absolutely. Swallow? hmmmm, I'd say yes, at least most of it;)

I think "watersports" refers more to peeing on people and enemas and stuff. If that's what you're into I'd bet she'd be damn good at that too, you can ask her directly or Bev to find out.
  5. Cheater

Cheater

Email me, I can give you details on what Bridgette does. I can say that she does give one of the best bbbj's that you will ever have.
  6. WallStHustler

WallStHustler

Does Bridgette of Julie's Swallow? I saw an ad while she was an Indie and she advertised Watersports. Anyone have any experience with her in that area?