Bridgette

Discussion in 'New York' started by Julienyc, May 31, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wimpy

wimpy

so much for the stay of Bridgette. Not the am upset, and what I am going to say may sound like I have a chip on my shoulder but I don't.

Bridgette reminds me of those old time baseball teams in the Negro Leagues...Barnstormers...Here one day and gone the next.

Seriously, Very talelented, nice, personable...but a flake. I guess thats why we men who have been with her will line two deep to see her on the "barnstorming days".

Bridgette, stop teasing us with the one day every six months...hang around for at least for a week.

Wimpy0704@hotmail.com
  2. jjbond

jjbond

Hi bridgette, welcome back i have had the pleasure of being with her, and i do mean pleasure it is terrific. I am looking foward to seeing her again. she is a keeper fellas. Have a good one.
  3. Julienyc

Julienyc

Bridgett is back ,

She has been on vacation ,well rested, and in excellent form. Her body is tight and in great shape. Her first day was today and she was hot. She is a Lean Mean Sex machine ready to party. Come by to welcome her back. She has been missed and we are very happy to have her here with us at Julie's.

212-459-9626