Brief Review of Delilanycity

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Mergatroid, Mar 5, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mergatroid

Mergatroid

google this: delilanycity
  2. peterpiper

peterpiper

Delilah - no contact info

contact for Tori/delilah
    NO WHERE ON SITE
    Help ?!?!?!?
  3. clyde

clyde

Angela/Linda

Notwithstanding the negative comment on the first page of this thread (which I'm not disputing), I just wanted to add that I have had nothing but great experiences with Angela and Linda. I see them showering all the time and I've never smelled someone's breath on their chest (didn't even know that this was possible). They don't have a website and do minimal advertising; they are so busy that they don't have to. Do a search on this board and you'll find their number. Good luck.
  4. brokerboy

brokerboy

do you have any pics of linda or a website
  5. John75

John75

Re: Linda and angela

what is there contact info???
  6. LOUMA

LOUMA

cc--I completely agree w/ you that she's a keeper, and once you get to know her it's total GFE.

I've been doing this for more than ten years, and she's definately in the top 5 for me. CC--you and I are on the same page bro!
  7. ccure

ccure

I think this is a definite case of YMMV. All acronyms applied but not on the first visit. Once you get to know her a little she is much different.
  8. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

Yes, she is the same that used to go by Tori.
    She was smoking hot, but she went up and down on the price way too much for me. It was a headache trying to negotiate with her.
  9. BBCU89

BBCU89

another question for CC

I finally reached her and indeed she is away until the 14th... what activities have been involved in your typical session with her, CC? I may switch from the domination scene and try something else with her...
  10. firstup32

firstup32

CC

Would love to get back in touch with her. I think that you are absolutely correct about waiting for her.

I have waited far to long.
  11. ccure

ccure

BBCU89,

I have been in touch with her through AOL. In fact I heard from her today and she told me she will return on the 14th. I have refrained from seeing anyone for awhile because I believe she is worth waiting for.

cc
  12. firstup32

firstup32

Would love to see her again.

Met with Delila when she was going by the name Tori, I am almost positive it is the same woman because of someones comment in this thread about her hair. It is indeed "movie star" and she does have the best chest.

Would love to get in touch with her again, I had her cell phone number for over a year, when I switched phones I accidentaly erased it. A web site or ***** will do.

I can't wait to see her or one of the friends she brought along for a massage.
  13. BBCU89

BBCU89

Delilah/s&m

Thanks, CC.... can you tell me which IP you were able to reach her through, aol, yahoo, hotmail? Thanks!
  14. fumpton

fumpton

Re: Linda and angela

No FS or BJ, but all the body to body contact I want and all for only $$---that is a fucking great deal! where do I sign up?
  15. sean57xxx

sean57xxx

Linda and angela

If you are looking for a great rub with lots of roaming with a young hottie try Linda on East 50th.
    Early 20's , great body, no FS or BJ but lots of body to body and for $$.
    Much better bet it seems .
  16. ccure

ccure

if anybody has a predictable way of reaching her I'd appreciate hearing it. Thanks.

BBCU89,

I have been in contact with Delilah by ******. She is now on the west coast untill sometime next week.

cc
  17. BBCU89

BBCU89

Delilah/s&m

I found delila through one of the s&m sites.. very hot session, but now cannot reach her.... has anyone spoken to her lately? I also was completely unaware that she offered different kinds of services... she didn't offer any of them to me in any case... if anybody has a predictable way of reaching her I'd appreciate hearing it. Thanks.
  18. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

She dosent work alone, so there might be somebody else putting up the ads.. She books other chicks as well.
    I saw one up in my neighborhood a while back, an ok looking redhead up around 103 & 5th.
    she was cheap, but it was more a dramatic r&t job.. less than I was looking for.
  19. keenez

keenez

If I remember correctly, it was CAS or aka CE, I can't remember the title but the description is usually the same

slim, mid-20's, etc, etc .....

unless I've mixed this up with someone else. Sometimes I just fire off ******s and I'm not quite sure which one came from which ad.

Cheers,

Keenez
  20. ccure

ccure

Keenez,

What section of CL does she advertise on?

cc