Bringing a little sun to the shore

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by shavedkitten, Feb 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Oh yeah. My kind of girl.
  2. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Hey you two, watch the calories now!
  3. shavedkitten

shavedkitten

If not PP some where near by. MadM I'd love to meet you, and I promise to bring lots of butter to keep things nice and slick. Just let me know when.
  4. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Yeah, but the image gets all fucked up because I'm picturing a Middle aged overweight man doing the buttering.

Maybe, if I picture Heidi doing the buttering.....

ahhhhh, that's better.
  5. cst

cst

What an image!
  6. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Cheri, you are one good looking sexy woman....im buttering you up so I can present the next question....is it possible , you would be willing to make daytime trips to Point Pleasant Beach? It not PP, what about other shore spots?
  7. BoyWonder

BoyWonder

One hot babe !!!
  8. propheto

propheto

ok before you jump!!!

I did miss it!
    Sorry.
  9. propheto

propheto

i must be missing something

either she has an ad i don't know about or Slinky is asleep at the wheel
  10. shavedkitten

shavedkitten

Hi guys

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Cheri' of SheerUtopia.com, I haven't noticed many WOC on this end of the board just wanted to let you know I am now available for your pleasure, if you would like to know more about me or see current pictures, look in the NYC classified section, under Cheri, Sheerutopia, I am available for in and outcall, so let me bring a little sun to the shore, I am sure you won't complain. For most FAQ.s check out my website, www.SheerUtopia.com