Brittany -CL

Discussion in 'New York' started by EndFx, Jul 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. EndFx

EndFx

Tried to post this in the CL section but couldn't find the New Thread button. I must be going crazy? Either that or I missed something about that section.

In either case, here it is. Was browsing CL and saw Brittany's ad. http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/188309593.html

I don't know what it is but I really wanted to try her out. Normally I don't go for CL girls and spend most of my time in AMPs but there was just something about this one.

Incall on LI in nassau. Called her and made appt. Two call system, second call when you get to the parking lot. It was second floor of a motel. 200 for the hour and 150 for the half. Went for the half. Walked in, got undressed and she is as pictured. Nice and slim, soft tits and ass on the small side. Southern accent was a plus for me, better when she's not smiling.

Started with bbbj, to my surprise. Technique could use a little work, wouldn't say enthusiastic nor creative. Same motion for about 10 minutes. Then she goes and gets a condom, and I went to work doggie then mish. She was very tight and got real wet about 2 minutes into it. After mish I asked if she does bbbjtc, facial etc. Told me on body parts only, no cim. Didn't inquire about greek, but most likely extra.

Overall, half an hour non rushed service. So-so performance but I really wasnt expecting much. She never complained or said the dreaded "are you done" during the session, just took it the entire time. Clean up after and I was out on my way. Would probably repeat if there aren't any other options.

Looks - 6-7
    Performance - 6
    Attitude - 8
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2006