broke New Years resolution

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by jerzy, Jan 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. steamman

steamman

2. Cobra

Cobra

Broken resolution

Some resolutions are just made to be broken, welcome back!
  3. jerzy

jerzy

Not that anyone is interested, but I broke my New Years resolution to quit hobbying. Oh well, try again next year. Moving on....

Had a nice experience at Lee Therapy in Middlesex this evening. I gave a call to my usual haunt, Easton Therapy and the girl that answered the phone said they are open to midnight as usual. A vision of me naked on the floor with a stiffy and a gun pointed at my head changed my mind and I decided to try Lee.

After calling for my appointment, A very cute asian attendant answered the door to let me in. She was not my therapist but still attractive. My therapist (Ivy) was also pretty and she had a nice personality. The massage was so-so but I attribute that to my getting there just before they closed. Her teasing technique was one of the best I've had though. Nice and slow and seemed to enjoy exploring. Overall a pleasant experience. 50 for 50 minutes, tipped .5 - I know I probably overdid it on the tip but I was a pretty happy camper. As always, YMMV. They're in the phone book.