Brooklyn Asian Outcall

Discussion in 'New York' started by kicksave, Jan 22, 2006.

?

fdsa

1. a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. as

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Qclegend

Qclegend

Little Bundle of Joy

Hey fellas, long time lurker here, first time poster. Just came home from seeing the asian chick "little bundle of joy" who sometimes posts on CL. I know this has been posted on another thread but I thought I give my own review. We arranged for an outcall at a motel; she was a bit hesitant at first even hanging up on me after she thought I was a cop. But I assured her I wasn't and a meet was arranged. She was a bit later than she quoted (about 20 minutes) but when we met she was a little cutie all 5' of her. She headed straight for the bathroom and released all her rented alcohol for the night. At this point I was thinking what the hell, its been a while and I wasn't going to bail out now and start the search all over again.

We chatted for a bit, she quoted $ +75 so I made it an even $ +80. She starts off stroking my cock and was already demanding a tip but I let the little head do the thinking and told her if all was up to par she'd have her tip. She even had the audacity to tell me she usually takes a 20 for a tip. But looking down at her small frame made me feel a bit better as in a few I was going to tear it up. We started with a covered cbj and damn she was really getting into it, paying attention to all parts equally. I was quite surprised she was able to take my shaft all the way down her throat and she later said I was making her chest hurt because I kept pushing her head down on it deeper. We got down to missionary and I was making the bitch pay for demanding a tip right off the bat. Her head kept slamming against the headboard and I wouldn't let up. Not alot of moaning or sound effects but basically she let me manhandle her. I asked her if she was going to let me pop again and she replied definitely but when we were done she quoted me another 150 for another pop. Needless to say I declined.

All in all, better than some of the other experiences I had but her money grubbing attitude was just a turn off. She did say she worked for an agency and was only going to do this until June when she returns to her native country. Would I try again? I doubt it as her pics are misleading, not a bait and switch but definitely better looking in her pictures. Hope this helps some of you decide whether or not you want to take the plunge.
  2. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

I did a search again under "bundle of energy" and found a girl from the agency i was talking about earlier and there is a girl name Uki. I dont know if this is the same girl or not.
  3. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

i think you were responding to JohnnyB, but anyways, I did do a search on CL and it seems there is a Asian Agency that posts something similar to your description of the "girls".
  4. pinga

pinga

Yes, some clarification would be apppreciated.
  5. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

What does .65 mean? $65? If so, I'm gonna have to book her for 3 hours.
  6. JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Does she post as "bundle of energy" under many different asian names??
  7. hango0kblazzed << good job! Just curious about a few things? what do you mean travels from the mexican beer in ...ooops never mind duhhhh Ok Good for you. I also have reviewed Gessika/Dina/Lina thought she was A+ value how about you
  8. kicksave

kicksave

Nice job.......