Brooklyn

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by Troutman, Jan 15, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. prospekt1

prospekt1

Not that I have seen yet.
  2. TheRicker

TheRicker

F.C. did you do any reviews yet?
  3. Banacek

Banacek

Let me just reinforce what prospekt1 and Slinky have said lest you find your review threads closed after posting them. Forget that you wrote reviews in the past. The rules have changed. There is a distinct format that you need to use in the thread title.
  4. prospekt1

prospekt1

Np, the title format is either new or is now being enforced. It seems to be the biggest violation of the rules for new guys and old guys so I figured I would share. GL and I look forward to your reviews.
  5. F.C.

F.C.

Hi, I appreciate the comment but this isn't my first post here. In fact I have written many reviews on here. I just haven't been on here a few years and wondered if anything has changed.

Thanks again though, reviews should be up by this weekend.
  6. prospekt1

prospekt1

The biggest offense here is the wrong title so make sure you get it right. Look at the other threads in each section and check the rules section. GL

7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Each one in its own thread and dont forget to put the phone number in the correct format in the title for each one.
  8. F.C.

F.C.

Alright, it's been awhile since I came on this site. I have a few Brooklyn reviews to submit but before I do the wrong thing, do I just write them all here or should I make a topic for each one so there isn't any confusion?

Great to see this site is still here! I have many Manhattan ones to write as well!
  9. TheRicker

TheRicker

Every20, if you put "Australian" in the search on Brooklyn bp you will see a pretty white girl who does hj for 150 nude. Sheactually is in bed ststudy area though. But the white urban pioneers from the Midwest have a strong presence in her area. Pics are her.
  10. every20

every20

Hi Guys,

Any intel on the Williamsburg / Greenpoint area. I live there and see tons of hot ladies, somebody (>1) has to be offering FBSM.
    Thank you for the help.

E20
  11. ereuben

ereuben

Bueller again --- AGL is now IGL, 4223 2nd Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11232 .... no idea if any change. I intend to go to 1abovespa but still curious if any intel on agl/igl.
  12. Banacek

Banacek

Maybe a good rule of thumb would be for mongers to avoid any provider stupid enough to ask the "Are You A Cop" question. It's amazing that there are girls who believe that the police aren't allowed to lie.

Haven't they seen any cop shows? If I had a dollar for every time I've seen plot point about a cop lying to get info, I'd have enough money to treat the entire UG membership to a session.

Hell, it's even okay for us to lie to LE. Just not to the FBI. At least that's what I've learned from Brenda and Fritz.
  13. howmuchtakeoff

howmuchtakeoff

1 above spa 718-676-7171

Ive tried 2 girls here...Yoko and May. Both are accomodating and offer an extra special treatment (the 100-120 tip kind) and do a good massage. Rooms with doors, Big place saw 3 girls working here. The spa itself is very good with a Jacuzzi even!
    So I would rate May as the prettiest one here...a really pretty face and body...shes a talker though.
    Yoko while not as much a beauty as May, does have a hot body and her massage skills are PRO quality. So Yoko wins in the therapy massage arena.
    I would give each of them an equal score but for different reasons.
    As I mentioned both are acomodating , so ST and what comes after are both good.
    Ive had FS, cbj and nude bodyslide from both. Oh, and a massage too. They both are very open to FS, probably because of the extra $.
  14. trumpetbarry

trumpetbarry

It's mostly black girls in Brooklyn, which isn't my thing. Cruising BP Brooklyn gets frustrating.
  15. trumpetbarry

trumpetbarry

16. ctaylorp

ctaylorp

Disregard previous thread I just read HTW is only for Asian guys apparently u can't get in unless your Asian
  17. Cheezewhiz

Cheezewhiz

1 above adv in BP all day, check there for # and addy
  18. ero.saka79

ero.saka79

I google it and found
    http://1abovespa.com/Home_Page.html
    address at
    1891 coney island avenue, brooklyn, NY 11230

phone: 718-676-7171
  19. TheRicker

TheRicker

Where in BK is this place?
  20. themandude

themandude Joanne gave me herpes

1 above spa new cherry , new menu

Seems there's a full menu here now. 60 house and tip. I did Cherry. She's not the petite cherry that was there before, but a taller Korean girl, attractive , pretty face. It was pretty quiet when I went friday, 2 other girls working too. They still have the Jacuzzi but I did the TS. New Cherry was fun and did more of a bodyrub sensual style, then we agreed on 120 tip and she got comfortable. Nude bodyslide, CBJ, FS. She was attentive and seemed into the fun.